Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'll put my ass on the line and say my beloved Bengals will beat the Ravens!!!

Where in the HELL did this Bengals defense come from??? I know it is only at the half but the D looks fucking GREAT! If we can score a couple TDS, we are going to WIN!

WHOO DEY WHOO DEY
WHOO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We just handed the Ravens their own asses! I have a good feeling about the rest of this season. I think I can smell the playoffs!!!!

I would've liked to seen the fumble returned for a TD though just so Baltimore had some more shit in their faces.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I don't like Cincy, but I dislike Balitmore more.

GO EAGLES

That would have been great Rex! I'm probably going to get evicted from my apartment for going crazy the entire game! BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

In a year when UNC hands Florida State their ass 41 to 9, anything is possible! Get ready for a Bengal vs. Cardinal superbowl!

Now that I have had plenty of time for this victory to soak in, I'm still so impressed how good the Bengals really are. I can definetly see 10-6 or 11-5 by the end of the season. Welcome to the Jungle!!!!

Top Bottom