Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Craig Titus Charged with MURDER

str8flexed

http://www.flexonline.com/news/106

Seriously WTF is wrong with people? And apparantly Kelly Ryan is an accessory. Look at what the IFBB has become, a ing cespool of drugs, illegal behaivior, and now with titus and bertil fox (killed his wife and her mother a few years ago) MURDER!

If they are guilty then I hope they enjoy the rest of their lives in prison.

oh for the love of god... someone is dead, DEAD, a person's life is much more important than what people will or will not think of steroid users. Get some perspective

Yes, a person is dead and that's lamentable. I'm not trying to express a perspective or a solid point of view, just making a narrow comment about the bodybuilding concerns. Sorry if I'm wrong but I think that when you say "Look at what the IFBB has become, a ing cespool of drugs, illegal behaivior..." you are showing a prejudiced attitude. IFBB is not responsible for what Craig Titus and his wife did. That's what I mean...

I got a call from a jail guard where Craig is being held till he goes back to vegas and he said he looked like total shit. F him

Turboman said:
Yes, a person is dead and that's lamentable. I'm not trying to express a perspective or a solid point of view, just making a narrow comment about the bodybuilding concerns. Sorry if I'm wrong but I think that when you say "Look at what the IFBB has become, a ing cespool of drugs, illegal behaivior..." you are showing a prejudiced attitude. IFBB is not responsible for what Craig Titus and his wife did. That's what I mean...
point taken, and it is certainly not cause and effect, but i've been around bodybuilding sub-culture for a while now and it is certainly chock full of deviants.

Top Bottom