Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am skinny. I haven't worked out regularly in 1.5 years.

I'm getting small too. Stepped on scales and ive trimmed down to 250@ 5'9.

The subway diet really works............I eat there almost everyday. Today I had 2 footlongs cold cut with everything and 1 6" meatball sub in 1 sitting. Finished before the couple next to me finished theirs. Fuck em feed me now.

rsnoble-im-back said:
I'm getting small too. Stepped on scales and ive trimmed down to 250@ 5'9.

The subway diet really works............I eat there almost everyday. Today I had 2 footlongs cold cut with everything and 1 6" meatball sub in 1 sitting. Finished before the couple next to me finished theirs. Fuck em feed me now.

damn mayn, fuckin' 30" inches of sub?
watch that liver bor, vicodins are harsh

rsnoble-im-back said:
Yep. No shit. I can eat man. Im gonna have a 48" turd in the am prob.

thanks--dont do the vics everyday I know.

I got a big ole' bottle of them chillin'...broke my foot a while ago and the doc was handing them out like candy...I take a couple 500's every now and again. they don't agree with me though.

rsnoble, you should post more. under no circumstances are you allowed to leave, or even take a break of more than 2 days.

jackangel said:
rsnoble, you should post more. under no circumstances are you allowed to leave, or even take a break of more than 2 days.

Thanks bro..........if were around friday when ive been drinking ill give all these newer generation folk something to think about

rsnoble-im-back said:
Thanks bro..........if were around friday when ive been drinking ill give all these newer generation folk something to think about

get some (all) of them to leave, thanks.

I wish I'd lose weight when I'm away from the gym. I've taken a long break too and have put on quite a bit of pudge. No need to have an ass and thigh full of horse balls.

Top Bottom