Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am skinny. I haven't worked out regularly in 1.5 years.

jackangel said:
this is unfortunate. is it too much to ask that the insults make sense?

a physique is a physique, even mine, such as it is. and the only time my eyebrows come together is when i scrunch my forehead up in confusion, trying to figure out how the fuck some of you managed to put letters together and form words.

the one thing I hate about this board is the vanity of a lot of the members...seems like modesty here is a lost art. the majority of peeps here that are so in love with themselves are fighting a losing battle with AAS use...keep on pumping more shit into their veins so they can maintain.
in the long run natty guys like ourselves will overcome them. props to you for being real and not some fake ass chemical monkey...

Gambino said:
the one thing I hate about this board is the vanity of a lot of the members...seems like modesty here is a lost art. the majority of peeps here that are so in love with themselves are fighting a losing battle with AAS use...keep on pumping more shit into their veins so they can maintain.
in the long run natty guys like ourselves will overcome them. props to you for being real and not some fake ass chemical monkey...
dude he doesnt even lift he said

Gambino said:

lemme translate...

you fuggin juiceheads kill me.

i think this would be a good time to play the e-cancer card.

also, even though i'm insanely rich and have 3 supermodel/top chefs in my east hampton residence, i also have a severe calorie phobia. this is why i'm under-nourished. you can't grow if you don't eat right?

so i smoke weed, so i can get the munchies, and consume normal amounts of food. but i got addicted to herbage. so now i'm clean and without weed, and that means i have no more appetite.

it's quite a conundrum, as you can see.

swole said:
I guarantee anyone who makes a comment about jackangel's avatar is an ugly ass, can't get pussy, only mommy said you were cute motherfucker. Guaranteed.

And I don't see anything wrong with his eyebrows.

Lol..

jackangel said:
i think this would be a good time to play the e-cancer card.

also, even though i'm insanely rich and have 3 supermodel/top chefs in my east hampton residence, i also have a severe calorie phobia. this is why i'm under-nourished. you can't grow if you don't eat right?

so i smoke weed, so i can get the munchies, and consume normal amounts of food. but i got addicted to herbage. so now i'm clean and without weed, and that means i have no more appetite.

it's quite a conundrum, as you can see.

Well I understand I guess..But if you don't have an appetite why not seek medical advice? If you don't work out that's one thing, but you have to eat mang.

jrlex said:
Well I understand I guess..But if you don't have an appetite why not seek medical advice? If you don't work out that's one thing, but you have to eat mang.

i was joking, my nigga.

but my diet is...complicated due to medical reasons. but that's only one reason i lost the will and desire to work out.

if you're serious about my eyebrows, i better get over to my electrologist and have her go to work!!

jackangel said:
i was joking, my nigga.

but my diet is...complicated due to medical reasons. but that's only one reason i lost the will and desire to work out.

if you're serious about my eyebrows, i better get over to my electrologist and have her go to work!!

daymm..I hope everything goes well with you ...Stay healthy Bro(not meaning go to the gym) .

and no I think you could cancel the appointment at the electrologist..I was fuggin with you mang..

Take care bro.

Peace!

Top Bottom