Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am skinny. I haven't worked out regularly in 1.5 years.

That avatar is scary....

jackangel said:
of my face? are you so handsome that you feel justified in saying that?

or is this just more xenophobia?

dude is not because you are ugly or something. Is just that you are so serious in the picture, that unfortunatelly you look like Mohammed Atta. Smile dude!

after a mug shot like that for an avatar, spellwin should not only require you to log in with a username, and password but also go thru an e-metal detector before entering c&c.

DJ_UFO said:
dude is not because you are ugly or something. Is just that you are so serious in the picture, that unfortunatelly you look like Mohammed Atta. Smile dude!
shut up you fucking uncle tom beaner

i'm a pretty sensitive dude. i write poetry, you know.

i rarely have to "get" defensive...i'm, like, usually already there.

and here in particular, i wonder how the average american (aka white person) sees me. it's not something i'll ask about on the street. but here, it's easier. i half-expect a bias. the kind of attitude which lumps indians (like me) in with middle easterners, and then conveniently shuns the whole lot.

and mohammed atta was not a good-looking dude, so there's no way i'm going to like that comparison.

however, i don't smile as much as i should, so that's a valid point.

jackangel said:
i'm a pretty sensitive dude. i write poetry, you know.

i rarely have to "get" defensive...i'm, like, usually already there.

and here in particular, i wonder how the average american (aka white person) sees me. it's not something i'll ask about on the street. but here, it's easier. i half-expect a bias. the kind of attitude which lumps indians (like me) in with middle easterners, and then conveniently shuns the whole lot.

and mohammed atta was not a good-looking dude, so there's no way i'm going to like that comparison.

however, i don't smile as much as i should, so that's a valid point.
i smile all the time, EXCEPT for when a camera is on me, then im not smileing

ur not bad looking, for an a-rab kwiky mart ugly abdul stinkyfoot curryfarter

Mavafanculo said:
lol @ recreational drug abusers looking down on AAS abusers :FRlol:

I assume this is directed at me...it's vainity i was calling out. furthermore, i would assume smoking weed is less harmful than fucking with your endocrine system by injecting bathtub test, but maybe I'm wrong

Top Bottom