Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am skinny. I haven't worked out regularly in 1.5 years.

Gambino said:
I assume this is directed at me...it's vainity i was calling out. furthermore, i would assume smoking weed is less harmful than fucking with your endocrine system by injecting bathtub test, but maybe I'm wrong

lol, no just in general, but you too. I see it all the time. If you want to get into a discussion of which vice is worse for the individual and for society, I think recreational drug use loses that argument. I guess you can do either responsibly or irresponsibly, but recreational drug use probably has more crash and burn examples than AAS use.

jackangel said:
joke or not, this trend disappoints me.

all you worthless pieces of average, white trash. motherfucks, every one of you.

:Chef:

I'd consider those threats against america...

jackangel said:
joke or not, this trend disappoints me.

all you worthless pieces of average, white trash. motherfucks, every one of you.

:Chef:

CNN News Bulletin

At a hastily called press conference this morning, Taliban Minister of Immigration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if any further military action was taken against Afghanistan, Taliban authorities would not hesitate to cut off America's supply of convenience store managers.

relax, jackangel. i believe youre not a terrorist. i also think its pretty cool how you and your cousins are soaking up all those american jobs, even if its just to piss dj_ufo off ;)

.............. Still waiting for the point of this thread.

Is it.....

1. that jackangel looks like he is trying to perfect the look of someone who is not up to anything harmfull.

2. that gambino was beat up by a large juicer so he now hates all people that use gear.

3. The reaction to you crazy fockers smokon too much dope?

All I have to say for now... that, and that I feel dumber now for reading this thread

Whiskey

Top Bottom