Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am skinny. I haven't worked out regularly in 1.5 years.

I guarantee anyone who makes a comment about jackangel's avatar is an ugly ass, can't get pussy, only mommy said you were cute motherfucker. Guaranteed.

And I don't see anything wrong with his eyebrows.

all you bitches lay off my buddy jackangel - he has more sardonic wit in one of his pointed, rodent like ears or a single eyebrow hair in the middle of his nose than ALL YOU MOFOS have in your entire bodies :mad:

besides, he can actually work out. the rest of you will always be stupid

chewyxrage said:
you do look skinny as hell in your avatar. compared to that other pic in your gallery.

you look much better clean shaven btw
naw he looks studly in his black and white pic, -he looks like a 12 year old early bloomer in his avatar pic

this is unfortunate. is it too much to ask that the insults make sense?

a physique is a physique, even mine, such as it is. and the only time my eyebrows come together is when i scrunch my forehead up in confusion, trying to figure out how the fuck some of you managed to put letters together and form words.

beetches! i aiiint goin ta say it ageen!

seriously, which of you two is going to be the gyno'd nipple that breaks the camels back i wanna know ;)

jackangel said:
this is unfortunate. is it too much to ask that the insults make sense?

a physique is a physique, even mine, such as it is. and the only time my eyebrows come together is when i scrunch my forehead up in confusion, trying to figure out how the fuck some of you managed to put letters together and form words.
yeah, i have a friend who moved here from spain a year ago. sometimes i have to use simpler words and mix in some broken spanish for him to understand me

Top Bottom