Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does my first cycle look??

Big_Tony_Loc

Hey, so I'm going to be starting my first cycle of ANYTHING other than creatine and protein. I'm 26, 5'10'', 175lbs. I've been working out for about 10 years or so, off and on, but have been serious about lifting the last 3 years. I plateau every year at the same weight of 180 and I wanted to see if I could put on about 10-20 lbs of lean muscle mass. My stack is going to look like this:

Week 1-5: Helladrol 50/50/75/75/100
Week 1-5: HCGenerate 5 caps ed
Week 1-5: Forged Liver 2 caps ed
Week 1-5: Forma-stanzol 5 pumps AM, 5 pumps PM
Week 6-10: Forma-stanzol 3 pumps AM, 3 pumps PM
Week 6-10: Unleashed 3 caps ed
Week 6-10: Post Cycle 3 caps ed

What do you all think? Any tips or advice is appreciated

cycle is good but you wont put on weight until you learn and practice eating more food.

what is your diet like?

Thanks Judo. I'm not worried about my diet, I've been working on "learning" to eat the last 2 years. I can put down a meal when i want to, right now I'm a bit "small" because I've been trying to stay in good summer shape. I've realized gains and cuts come from the kitchen and not just from the gym. I'm in the best physical shape of my life probably right now, and I've been on a cutting diet, so when I start bulking again; with the help of this cycle, I should hopefully hit 190-200. My bulking diet will consist of about 3,500-4,000 kcals a day; with the help of about 2-3 protein shakes a day. I mainly just wanted reassurance that my stack and my dosages were correct. Thanks again though!

thats not really how it works...

if you switch from cut to bulk give your body some time to adjust and start putting on weight naturally.. then when your weight gain stalls jump on your cycle..

Top Bottom