Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans...

beastboy

Detroit Red Wings will be a different team next year.....

Hasek is Back
Federov is gone. (Ungrateful S.O.B.)
CuJo is still questionable.

We should sign Hatcher and Kariya.

Hasek coming back won't be as instrumental as Det thinks IMO. CuJo issue will cause some shit in the locker room. Det has to talk him into waiving his no trade clause.

Flyers need a fucking goaltender.

Colorado- don't know what the fuck they choked on this year.

Ana- won't win or go to the cup

I was surprised to see a lot of US players get drafted this year. Anyone hear about Roger Neilson dying? The guy was sick yet still stay devoted to his team by showing up for practices. The man had some great coaching skills.

I think Detroit excercised Haseks' option becasue they didn't want him to go to Colorado or another Western Conference team. You are right about Cujo too.

Colorado better find a decent goaltender to be even close to as good as they were.

Anaheim was a because of a hot goaltender....you won't hear about them at all next year.
:)

And I'm still pissed at "Hollywood Federov". He turned down 5 years/50 million...then said he would take it...Detorit said too late and offered him 4 years and 40 million but he won't take it.

gettinlarger said:

They got Jeff Hackett! Not that it's saying much ....

News takes time to get to me in Japan, and I've been on post so much I haven't gotten to go on nhl.com

Hackett can be hot at times, but he was never consistently on. Flyers should've never gotten rid of Boucher. He lost the Conf finals, but it wasn't all his fault. He played stellar that series against NJ. Chech fucking sucks dick, and he gets another go at it the next year, and the next.

i really hate hockey, why? because all my friends have been playing since they were like 4 and i started this year and they kick my ass really bad out on the ice just b/c they know i could beat the shit out of them otherwise.-Josh

Top Bottom