Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans...

beast boy I'm not sure what Col is going to do about the goaltending situation. All the offense and noone in net won't get them a cup. The deal might prompt Roy to come back maybe. I'm pretty sure they have something up their sleeve though b/c Selanne and Kariya are only signed to one year deals. Colorado's biggest mistake was letting go of Drury.

beastboy said:

What are they going to do about a goaltender.

Did I miss something? Did Roy retire...or are you saying this becasue you don't think he can get it done anymore?

Haven't paid much attention since the Avs got bounced early...

From Zero said:

Their offense is gonna be unstoppable!!

All those stars doesn't guarantee anything....look at what happened to the Wings this year.

Hannibal....yep, Roy retired.....but I think just the fact that Hasek is coming back for another year could prompt Roy too.....

I'm curious what the Wings will do when they lose Federov....who will replace him. I'd like to see them sign Hatcher for our defenses. We have a great defense, but they just are not physical.

beastboy said:

All those stars doesn't guarantee anything....look at what happened to the Wings this year.

What happened to Wings was that Mr.Y was injured 3/4 of the regular season.

Selänne and Kariya are god damn dangerous together and now they finally do have a great center in the same line. Steve Rucchin was the best they ever had, and you know, that ain't much.

Top Bottom