Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Fans...

i can't believe you guys got hatcher. actually that's not it so much as i can't believe the stars didn't resign him. totally didn't see that coming. now we(stars) have no goons and i'm not sure who's supposed to be protecting modano.

Stop the madness!!!! NJ Devils will repeat so it doesn't matter what the other teams do. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings but the NJ Devils will win again and again unless they get bored and give another team a chance.

perkele said:
Selänne - Forsberg - Kariya

Hejduk - Sakic - Tanguay
the speculation here in denver is that kariya - sakic - selanne is line one; tanguay - forsberg - hejduk on the second line.

the local paper also reports that the avs wanted to trade for selanne at the deadline last season but couldn't get it done. works better this way ... avs didn't have to give anyone up.

i hate the avs, but i have to admire pierre lacroix and his ability to scoop up top free agents.

beastboy said:
Hannibal....yep, Roy retired.....but I think just the fact that Hasek is coming back for another year could prompt Roy too.....

Say it aint so.... :bawling:

supersizeme said:
i can't believe you guys got hatcher. actually that's not it so much as i can't believe the stars didn't resign him. totally didn't see that coming. now we(stars) have no goons and i'm not sure who's supposed to be protecting modano.

DAMN!!! I didn't even know this and until I read this......that will help the team out tremendously.

I am willing to bet that Federov either goes to a team in CAli or NY......it would fit his ego and "hollywood" lifestyle he longs for.

gymrat123 said:

Plus they can ask for more when they become "unrestricted' free agents.

But if the Avs win the cup it's byebye Selanne. He'll retire right after getting his name on the trophy. Plus 2004-2005 season will probably be like 1994-95 with about 40 games and that is why they both got only 1- year deals.

Picking up D. Hatcher was a great move for the Wings.......now we need to try and pick up a solid center, maybe even a goal scoring fwd. Don't be surprised to hear about Lindros or Jagr coming here on a trade.

Top Bottom