Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH , HGH alternatives and Other Steriods

hydraides

Hey guys

Rough Stats + Diet + Workout Routine

BodyFat % = 15-20%?
6 ft
175 pounds
Waist = 34 ish
20 Years of Age

Diet at the moment has been very strict , Mabye 1300 Kcal a day max from Protein Powder and Cottage Cheese, trying to burn alot of the fat off

Working Out 1 hour Twice a Day (So 2 hours a day) .... Mon - Upper , Tues - Lower , Wed off , Thurs Upper , Fri Lower , Weekends off .....

Ok Now ive got a few questions and would like personal experiences. Ive vary vaguely looked up using hgh etc , not looked up on steriods, I know I would need to do a hell of alot more research

1) Im 20 Years Old, Hgh levels are meant to be quite high right? Would taking Injectible Hgh make any difference to levels, I.e Would I Lean out ALOT more to make it worth it? And over what kinda time period would this take

2) Is it roughly £6/ $10 an IU? So that means it could come to like £130 ish a week? :confused:

3) I doubt Ill ever use Anabolic Steriods like Dianbol and others but How much muscle could you expect to put on in the early stages of taking it

4) Finally , do Steriods like Dianbol Make you fat or do they make you leaner (excluding gyno)

Dude you need to do research before anything....Dianabol will gain you water retention...not exactly fat..There is also alot of good products mentioned on this site. Primordial have great products bro. im here if you need any questions asked. Dieting and proper training will gain some nice mass on a D-bol cycle also.

Top Bottom