Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey I'm new and need help with Clenbuterol ?

The FAQ was here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210446&highlight=clen+faq

It's how I came to ask about T3. If you believe it to be very dangerous, then I guess I won't use it. The FAQ mentions Taurine. Where can I get that? Finally, at day 18 it says ECA/NY stack ? Is there another informative FAQ on that? ;)

For the Taurine, is this ok? http://www.drugstore.com/qxp42159_333181_sespider/gnc/taurine_500_mg_tablets.htm

The FAQ said Id need 3-5 per day, so 10 pills seems a lot though. I guess I could try finding more concentrated pills

2 weeks on/2 weeks off is the way to go, and if you ramp correctly the sides shouldn't be too bad.

You should supplement with taurine and potassium, they can be found at pretty much any vitamin shop in America, should not be a problem for you to find. anywhere from 2.5 to 5 grams of each, taurine during the day potassium before bed.

See the drawback to clen besides safety or sides..is that the first two weeks it will work great, and then after that your body just kind of adapts to it and it becomes very ineffective, very quickly, even after u take the two weeks off and go back on. Diminishing returns.

So the cost-benefit ratio just isn't really there. There was a time when bodybuilders used to smoke cigarettes to burn calories too, technology and knowledge about training, diet and cardio have come a long way and frankly that three pronged approach is more effective than anything short of aas.

Stick with the tea and go for a jog.

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it.

So Clen is overrated? So all those posts here, are they lying or something? I've hard about doing ECA during the 2 weeks you are off Clen. What's ECA exactly ?

I do "jog" 45min per day, so I am actually losing weight, not just fast enought.

tigerlord said:
Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it.

So Clen is overrated? So all those posts here, are they lying or something? I've hard about doing ECA during the 2 weeks you are off Clen. What's ECA exactly ?

I do "jog" 45min per day, so I am actually losing weight, not just fast enought.

Everyone has their own opinion. Some say it's overrated, some don't. I don't think it is. The side effects can be a bitch sometimes though. Sounds like you've read enough about it to know the side effects and know what your getting into, I see no reason not to try it if you want to.
I use the 2wk on/ 2wk off

After getting good help from very helpful and nice members (that would not include 52_21_30) also via PM I've decided to stack ECA witht he Clen instead of T3. I knew it could be dangerous, but some of you freaked out so much, I might have underestimated its effects.

So I'll try the 2 weeks on/2 weeks off for clen, and on my week off Ill go with ECA. Of course Ill keep doing sport and my diet during that time, with supplement of Taurine and Potassium.

Thanks for the help :)

needtogetas said:
ill tell you what to do with Clenbuterol.throw the shit in the trash.imo though.

I disagree, I lost allot of weight very fast on it (10lbs in two weeks). But my diet was right on and so was my training.

Although I wouldnt recomend clen anymore now that albuterol is available and is more effective. Albuterol doesnt give me any anxiety or shaky hands and I feel better when I train on albuterol than clen.

If you already bought the clen and cant resell it or get your money back take it, but I recomend albuterol.

I was taking 120mcg per day, my anxiety was high and my hands were shaking like if I had parkinsons but I sucked it up and finsihed the two weeks.

PuraVida said:
I disagree, I lost allot of weight very fast on it (10lbs in two weeks). But my diet was right on and so was my training.

Although I wouldnt recomend clen anymore now that albuterol is available and is more effective. Albuterol doesnt give me any anxiety or shaky hands and I feel better when I train on albuterol than clen.

If you already bought the clen and cant resell it or get your money back take it, but I recomend albuterol.

I was taking 120mcg per day, my anxiety was high and my hands were shaking like if I had parkinsons but I sucked it up and finsihed the two weeks.
I know a lot of people do good on it but for me it just killed me.
I would also recamend albuterol not because I have taken it but more because I have herd nothing but good things from people who have.it seems it works just as good with out all them dame sides.

Tigerlord, I've been on this site for awhile now,, in the beginning mainly reading, learning and not doing much talking.. There's alot of good useful information on here. People can be harsh when someone comes on here because they, and myself take what we do very seriously. It takes years to gain the knowledge most people on here have..

I've experimented with different doses of ECA,Clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 2 days on 2 days off. stacking clen/t3's (safely as possible),to see what works for my body.
What Im getting at is that different fat loss agents may work a little differently for different people. Some like clen,,some don't. I know what work best for my body, which might not be best for the next guy. This knowledge comes from alot of dieting, weight training, good cardiovascular regiment and gaining alot of usefull information from people like on this board... I'm sure you can gain alot of information from research and studying. But knowing your body and what works for you and what doesn't,,,,, and most importantly when to STOP something when you know that it just doesn't feel right, is, I believe the key, and you can't learn that in ANY book. It comes from alot of years of hard weight training, diet and the lifestyle that you HAVE to live to make it all come together. Its alot of hard work and dedication. Pretty well everyone on here lives this lifestyle, and 75% of the people still wouldn't touch t3's...
So for you to come on here with your stats and lack of practical knowledge and not knowing what works and what doesn't for your body and want to start taking drugs that can really harm yourself is prob. why you are taking some flack..
I believe everyone has to start somewhere...Thats why I believe you should get some good information...If you are stuck on taking the clen then start at 20mcg per day for 2 days, then jump to 50mcg for 2 days, then to 75mcg for 2 days. And if you can handle the sides then goto 100 mcg. I'd stay on 100 mcg for only 1 week, then take a good thermogenic like thermorexin or Firelean extreame (my fav.) or take a seperate ECA stack for 2 weeks then repeat.. Clen has an approx. 34 hr half-life so taking it once or twice per day will sustain your blood levels.. But Taking a good ECA stack or buying them seperate and taking 25mg ephedrine. 200mg caffeine, 325mg acetylsalicylic acid, twice per day, I think a great starting point and very,very effective if coupled with good weight training,cardio and diet plan...

Last edited:
Canuck #1 said:
So for you to come on here with your stats and lack of practical knowledge and not knowing what works and what doesn't for your body and want to start taking drugs that can really harm yourself is prob. why you are taking some flack..

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone. Could I have offended people because my "stats" to your eyes does not scream for the need to use drugs? I don't want to muscle myself up, it's never something I wanted. I just want to be happy with myself and the way I look. I never meant to sound like a smartass. I'm just so fucking impatient sometimes, and sure going too fast isn't always good, but I've had it. Plus a break-up after 3 years motivated a change ! :evil: :chomp:

You all seemed so knowledgeable, and there is SO MUCH crap you can read on the net and what Google feeds you, and since I have never consumed any sort of anabolics before, you never know what is accurate or not. It's like this trainer in Montreal who said I should do 5 days a week for 8 weeks non-stop on Clen @ 60mg every day, even on the first. I'm glad I asked here, otherwise I feel I would have regretted it a lot. :rolleyes:

Following many of your advice I'll be very careful and see where it leads me. I'll be a little concerned after I stop completely though, hopefully my body won't react so abruptly as to store all that lost fat as quickly as possible... :worried: I guess we'll see then !

Top Bottom