Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey I'm new and need help with Clenbuterol ?

This however comes in contradiction with most posts I've seen here. Most posts I have seen suggest starting with 1 pil (20mg), then 40, then 80, and then maintain 80 for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off.

This should work fine, see how you react to the lower dosages before you go up,

T-3 is not necessary

Canuck #1 said:
Clen works good for me, I just can't go above 100mcg or the sides are pretty bad.

I meant it's crap because it's bad for you and makes you feel like shit. Clen makes me lose muscle too. I know because I had my bf tested eod while on it. I preserved more muscle during fat loss with diet alone.

tigerlord said:
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, I've made plenty of research and read a lot, but I would feel "safer" verifying if what I read is accurate, and perhaps even a little more guidance would be appreciated. I am not sure if this is against any rules, I did not see any post prohibiting this. If I offended anyone please accept my apologies !

So, I'm 20 years old, 1m87cm (6'.1") and weight around 98kg (216lbs) with an IMC of 27. I used to be 80kg two years ago, since I was doing a lot of sport. but then I moved to Europe, and medschool happened, and I didn't the time to exercice enought, so here I am today.

I follow a healthy diet through the week, and allow myself pudding and ice cream in the week-end (in reasonable amount of course). I purchased in November an Elleptical trainer, and do 45 minutes per day. My weight loss has begun, but it's going a little slow.

I'm trying to first build up a good cardio endurance, and then I'm thinking about buying a few weights. Before though, I'd like to go back to 80kg. I've heard Clenbuterol helps. I read many articles, downsides and upsides, and finally decided to buy 120 tablets of Spiropent.

However after finding this site I read it must be used with Taurine to prevent the thyroïd to convert T4 into T3, as well as liver pain and muscular cramps. I also read T3 stacked with Clenbuterol greatly enhances the effects of the weight loss.

It was my aunt who first proposed Clenbuterol. She's in Canada and said her personnal trainer suggested it, but they were difficiult to come around in the US/Canada because they are illegal. I live in Europe, Luxembourg. They aren't so difficult to come buy (except in Italy, about 8€ for the bottle, but I haven't been able to order any because I don't speak italian, lol!) so as mentionned, I ordered the Spiropent. My aunt said I should take 2 in the morning, 1 at lunch, for 8 weeks, and 2 days off per week.

This however comes in contradiction with most posts I've seen here. Most posts I have seen suggest starting with 1 pil (20mg), then 40, then 80, and then maintain 80 for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off.

Is this accurate? And where does the Taurine and T3 come in?

Finally, can you guys suggest a good place to pruchase Taurine and T3? I haven't been able to find anything that looks reliable here in Luxembourg or Germany. I haven't checked in France or the UK yet, but I recon you guys are more knowledgeable !

Sorry for the long post, and thank you in advance for your help, it is very
much appreciated !

Mods: Sorry I cross-posted this in the platinum forum, I thought I'd get a faster answer here seeing the flow of posts, when I tried deleting it it gave me a 505 error?
I really hope you ment 20mcg!

krishna said:
I meant it's crap because it's bad for you and makes you feel like shit. Clen makes me lose muscle too. I know because I had my bf tested eod while on it. I preserved more muscle during fat loss with diet alone.
Thats wierd because clen is an anti-catabolic,,the anti-catabolic effects deminish after 2 weeks but actually the fat burning benefits of clen last little longer,,..did you take it longer then 2 weeks..??Thats why I cycle of every 2 weeks and also why when I take it when I take T3s,,I stack T3 with clen to save as much muscle as I can,because the T3's will make you lose muscle..

I've been on 80mcg for a few days and I don't feel any side effects, is this normal ? I ramped up slowly from 20mcg. I take potassium and taurine supplements, haven't had any cramps during cardio workouts so far.

I'm doing one more day on 80mcg, then I'll go up to 100mcg and see what it looks like. I do have a fast pulse of 90, but no shakes. Did I get lucky?

Top Bottom