Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello all, I'm Rob and am a curious, beginning bodybuilder

no milk man?

first off you MUST add squats and deadlifts. they are anabolic. add more red meat to your diet also.

Only working out shoulder/traps, biceps/abs, tris/chest wont get you very far.
you need to also workout your back and legs.

i would recommend starting a 5x5. Madcow's 5x5

since your a mesomorph your should grow easily. what is your bf%, rep maxes, and goals?

as for diet advice on getting big, ask southernlord, b fold the truth, needto, and many others. they have YEARS of experience.

also i hooked you up with a free plat trial. you can access more on the site now bro!

good luck!

-iggy

Hello I'm Rob and have recently started working out about a week ago. I was curious to see if my diet is ideal for just starting out as well as bulking up fast. Right now, I'm working out morning and night either at my apartment or the gym. I do Shoulder/Traps monday, Biceps/Abs tuesday, triceps/chest wednesday then I repeat the cycle; most of my exercises are dumbell exercises with 5 sets of 8-10 repitions(excluding abs).

I'm 18 years old and have a mesomorph body type. I've waited to start working out for so long because I've never had the time to plan out my diet. Well, now that I'm on my own, I've had an abundant amount of time which has opened up the world of weight lifting to me. I'm looking to bulk up but wondering what's safe and what's not.

I weigh 200 pounds and my diet consists of
367g Protein
265g Carbs
77g Fat

1468 of my calories come from protein
1060 come from carbs
693 come from fats

Leading to a total of 3212 calories a day with 8 meals planned out.

Now I've been doin some research here and there but am really wondering what some other more experienced body builders think about my diet and routine, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance,
Rob
:artist:

if you are trying to maximize on muscle mass in the shortest amount of time (thats what i am getting from your post) you need to eat a lot what i said was just a start number. i am 90% sure the numbers would be higher. lean bulking sucks if you want size. size comes from massive amounts of food heavy training and flawless recovery. at least that is how it works for me. when i need to be 4% for a show i will cut. but as soon as the show is over i will be right back on my 7000+ cal per day diet. to stop any more muscle loss from happening.

if you are trying to maximize on muscle mass in the shortest amount of time (thats what i am getting from your post) you need to eat a lot what i said was just a start number. i am 90% sure the numbers would be higher. lean bulking sucks if you want size. size comes from massive amounts of food heavy training and flawless recovery. at least that is how it works for me. when i need to be 4% for a show i will cut. but as soon as the show is over i will be right back on my 7000+ cal per day diet. to stop any more muscle loss from happening.

:chomp:

Top Bottom