Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Hell Week

Mysterio

What did you hate most or what was the most difficult about hell week for you in HS?

I hated running the auditorium stairs for 2 hours with are gear on, bear crawls for another half an hour, not being able to drink enough water, and some of the football courses made me want to puke after practicing them over and over again.:sick:

On the other hand I loved the bull ring, learning the new plays, weightroom, and meeting up with the cheerleaders after practice. ;)

Days of the Tantric said:
I don't know if I care. I'm the jerk. Life's not fair.

No life isn't fair is it DOT? By the way love the avatar! :)

IT"S POWDER TOAST MAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had what were known as "Mangicar Sprints" where we would run from sideline over and over untill the coach decided that was 1 complete sprint, then we stopped for 2 seconds, he'd blow the whistle and we would repeat, in full gear of course and this could go on for up to an hour.

we were 3rd in the state though

Darktooth said:
The worst thing for me was not enough water... and also "Gassers", it's when you run the length of the feild back, return, back again, and return without stopping (full gear)... then you do it again for 10 more times... that was hell (to me atleast)

HOLY SHIT DON'T KNOW HOW I FORGOT GASSERS! Yeah Darktooth I hated gassers too. I remember getting light headed many times as if I was going to pass out. You know it gets pretty hot out here in Cali. Also sprints should be added in there too.

Last edited:
I gotanother one to add to the list. Did anyone of you had to do the monkey bars back and forth with your football gear on? Now that sucked. :(

you guys never had this, but as punishment for losing a particular game, the coach decided we weren't fast enough or long winded enough sooooo, all of us DL,DE and MLB's got a nice tire roped to our waists and were forced to run around the outside of the highschool and middle school next door for 5 laps in full gear.

others thought it was the worst day of there life.

We did a run called a burma, up and down each five yard marker. Whoever was at the end of the line had to sprint to the front. They sucked.

Bastards... OL and DL had to sprint 100 yards with another lineman on their back.

Then again, I'd give anything to go back and do it all over again, so I guess it didn't suck that bad.

pushing_fe said:
We did a run called a burma, up and down each five yard marker. Whoever was at the end of the line had to sprint to the front. They sucked.

Bastards... OL and DL had to sprint 100 yards with another lineman on their back.

Then again, I'd give anything to go back and do it all over again, so I guess it didn't suck that bad.

True it was a humbling experience but I had fun. :)

Top Bottom