Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PH Cycle... Opinions NEEDED!

dr0p0ut

STATS: I am 31yo, 5'8", 168lbs, about 15% BF at the moment. I have been working out 3-4x a week for about the past 4 years now, although that has been cut back a bit over the past 6 months as I have gotten more into Jiu Jitsu (which also probably explains why my BF% has started creeping up a bit).

MY PLAN is to do a 6-week light bulking/cutting/recomp cycle. I would also like to start actually COMPETING in Jiu Jitsu tournaments within the next few months also, so the added strength and possible cardio would also be a plus. This will be my first ever cycle of ANYTHING though and I am really trying to learn as much as I can and do this as flawlessly as possible.

TRAINING: I'll try and keep this short and just say that I plan on hitting the gym 4x/week in the morning as well as also Jiu Jitsu 3-4x/week for approx. 2 hours in the afternoon. Possibly also running 2.8 miles 1-2x/week.

DIET: I already have a fairly strict yet basic Paleo diet, but would like to step that up to and focus on high protein intake and monitoring my caloric intake to around 2200cals/day. My primary goal is to get down to around the 10-12% BF area while increasing muscle and strength.

HERE IS THE PLAN SO FAR...

Pre-Cycle: (2+ Weeks)
- milk thistle extract – 1000mg/day?
- hcgenerate - 5 caps/day

Cycle:
1-6 - helladrol – 75/75/75/75/75/75
1-6 - katanadrol – 200/200/200/200/200/200
1-6 – N2Guard- 1 cap am and 1 cap pm.
2-6 - hcgenerate - 5 caps/day

PCT:
6-10 – unleashed / post cycle combo - 1 cap each; 3x/day
6-12 - forma-stanzol - 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-12 - hcgenerate - 5 caps a day
6-10 - phytoserms-347 (...if I can find it)

I will also be taking other standard supplements throughout the cycle including Opti-Men Multi, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Lechithin/Choline, and maybe a few other things.

QUESTIONS...

1. Is this all that is needed for PCT?? One of my main goals I think is to run this cycle as optimally, cleanly, and free of sides as I can. Liver toxicity is definitely a concern. Should gyno be a concern? Do I need a SERM or anything else? If so, any recommendations where I should get it? Is it in oral form, injectable form?

2. I currently have a prescription for ADDERALL and wanted your opinions on taking that while on cycle. I typically take a pretty low dose of 2.5mg/twice a day (most people seem to take 10-40mg/day). I would suspect that I should watch my BP, but any one have any experience doing this? In a lot of ways, I think it would work better as far as appetite suppression and/or thermogenically than purchasing something like "forged burner" or "need2slin". Thoughts?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND INPUT!

forma and the post cycle/unleashed combo will be enough for pct...throw in some DAA as well, I havn't had the opportunity to run katana yet but if i'm not mistaken that's a low dose. Grab an extra bottle and bump it to 350mg ed and adjust your dose from there according to your tolerance

STATS: I am 31yo, 5'8", 168lbs, about 15% BF at the moment. I have been working out 3-4x a week for about the past 4 years now, although that has been cut back a bit over the past 6 months as I have gotten more into Jiu Jitsu (which also probably explains why my BF% has started creeping up a bit).

MY PLAN is to do a 6-week light bulking/cutting/recomp cycle. I would also like to start actually COMPETING in Jiu Jitsu tournaments within the next few months also, so the added strength and possible cardio would also be a plus. This will be my first ever cycle of ANYTHING though and I am really trying to learn as much as I can and do this as flawlessly as possible.

TRAINING: I'll try and keep this short and just say that I plan on hitting the gym 4x/week in the morning as well as also Jiu Jitsu 3-4x/week for approx. 2 hours in the afternoon. Possibly also running 2.8 miles 1-2x/week.

DIET: I already have a fairly strict yet basic Paleo diet, but would like to step that up to and focus on high protein intake and monitoring my caloric intake to around 2200cals/day. My primary goal is to get down to around the 10-12% BF area while increasing muscle and strength.

HERE IS THE PLAN SO FAR...

Pre-Cycle: (2+ Weeks)
- milk thistle extract – 1000mg/day?
- hcgenerate - 5 caps/day

Cycle:
1-6 - helladrol – 75/75/75/75/75/75
1-6 - katanadrol – 200/200/200/200/200/200
1-6 – N2Guard- 1 cap am and 1 cap pm.
2-6 - hcgenerate - 5 caps/day

PCT:
6-10 – unleashed / post cycle combo - 1 cap each; 3x/day
6-12 - forma-stanzol - 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm.
6-12 - hcgenerate - 5 caps a day
6-10 - phytoserms-347 (...if I can find it)

I will also be taking other standard supplements throughout the cycle including Opti-Men Multi, Creatine Monohydrate, Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Lechithin/Choline, and maybe a few other things.

QUESTIONS...

1. Is this all that is needed for PCT?? One of my main goals I think is to run this cycle as optimally, cleanly, and free of sides as I can. Liver toxicity is definitely a concern. Should gyno be a concern? Do I need a SERM or anything else? If so, any recommendations where I should get it? Is it in oral form, injectable form?

2. I currently have a prescription for ADDERALL and wanted your opinions on taking that while on cycle. I typically take a pretty low dose of 2.5mg/twice a day (most people seem to take 10-40mg/day). I would suspect that I should watch my BP, but any one have any experience doing this? In a lot of ways, I think it would work better as far as appetite suppression and/or thermogenically than purchasing something like "forged burner" or "need2slin". Thoughts?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND INPUT!

i like the idea of the cycle but there are a lot of things that need to be changed here...

helladrol dosing should be 75/75/75/100/100/125

your katana dosing is WAY too low... max results are 350/350/400/400/450/450... you need to run it 350 at the minimum for the entire cycle...

your n2guard dosing is all fucked up... im not sure if that is a typo or what but you HAVE to run it 7 caps a day to ensure proper protection

you should definitely run need2slin... i run that every day of the year man...

i also run creatine nitrate and think that would be a great option for you... make sure you are taking fish oil as well...

run hcgenerate week 1-6 but no in pct...

PCT:
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
lean xtreme
forma stanzol

you can actually start forma week 3 and run it through pct...

if you need anything else, let me know...

ill disagree and i think your dosages are fine. aas will hurt your cardio especially if you run orals for 6 weeks. I dont think you need much to cut w/ if you actually plan on doing paleo, lifting and doing bjj. if you are strict on your diet and push yourself you should be able to lose about 10lbs of fat easily.

I would run it the way you have it laid out and if necessary be prepared to cut the dosages if you feel you are getting too winded in training. now if that is not a priority then keep the dosages but just be STRICT and FOCUSED w/ your diet. if you do that you will get great results w/ hella and katana

ill disagree and i think your dosages are fine. aas will hurt your cardio especially if you run orals for 6 weeks. I dont think you need much to cut w/ if you actually plan on doing paleo, lifting and doing bjj. if you are strict on your diet and push yourself you should be able to lose about 10lbs of fat easily.

I would run it the way you have it laid out and if necessary be prepared to cut the dosages if you feel you are getting too winded in training. now if that is not a priority then keep the dosages but just be STRICT and FOCUSED w/ your diet. if you do that you will get great results w/ hella and katana

in most instances this is very true but speaking from personal experience with usage of both of these, i did not experience any setbacks in cardio whatsoever and in fact at times it was enhanced... i also know the sweetspots on both of these very well and the katana dosage is much too low... i did not recommend anythibg out of the ordinary with helladrol either... most exceed the dosage i recommended on their first cycle... its rare we disagree but when it comes to these two especially, im sticking with what i know

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

That is what is great about this forum! You def know your sh1t and its hard to go wrong w/ anything you post on this forum!

Keep it up.

Hey, thanks to EVERYONE for your advice. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and recognize most of you guys from the countless other posts I have read, so I am honored that you guys would take the time to give me your suggestions and advice.

I am not 100% sure yet, but I will PROBABLY end up keeping the dosages as-is for my first cycle just to see what kind of gains I get out of it and how my body and cardio levels are effected by it. I know Dylan definitely seems to know his stuff (especially regarding Hella and Katana), but I may wait to crank up the dosages till a 2nd cycle sometime later or in the last 2 weeks of the first 6-week cycle if I think it will be ok.

ONE QUESTION REGARDING PCT - With my CURRENT dosages, should I add in something like Clomid? If so, are there any sources or sites online where you would recommend getting something like this? I don't know a lot when it comes to Clomid, Nolva, etc., but from my understanding its not like AAS and you can buy and/or import these for personal use correct? ... I just don't see it on MrSupps or NeedtoGetMuscle which is where it seems like I will be getting the majority of my stuff from.

Hey, thanks to EVERYONE for your advice. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and recognize most of you guys from the countless other posts I have read, so I am honored that you guys would take the time to give me your suggestions and advice.

I am not 100% sure yet, but I will PROBABLY end up keeping the dosages as-is for my first cycle just to see what kind of gains I get out of it and how my body and cardio levels are effected by it. I know Dylan definitely seems to know his stuff (especially regarding Hella and Katana), but I may wait to crank up the dosages till a 2nd cycle sometime later or in the last 2 weeks of the first 6-week cycle if I think it will be ok.

ONE QUESTION REGARDING PCT - With my CURRENT dosages, should I add in something like Clomid? If so, are there any sources or sites online where you would recommend getting something like this? I don't know a lot when it comes to Clomid, Nolva, etc., but from my understanding its not like AAS and you can buy and/or import these for personal use correct? ... I just don't see it on MrSupps or NeedtoGetMuscle which is where it seems like I will be getting the majority of my stuff from.

chemicalneed.com for clomid bro... its site sponsored and trusted... run it at a low dose like i laid out for you earlier...

you do what you want, but i hate to see you waste the opportunity to get so much more out of katana... the dosage you are running is far too low... you can play hella by ear and see how your body reacts but i assure you that you will want to bump that to at least 100 at some point but at the very least, trust me on this, your katana dose is way too low...

Top Bottom