Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Dbol Test E cycle

$h48zy

Hi i am hopin to run the following cycle in a couple of weeks. i have done sum research but any help is appreciated to help me tweak the cycle. this is how it follows.

Wk 1-11 Deca 250mg
Wk 1-12 Test E 500mg
Wk 1-5 Dbol 30mg ED

I will be running 0.5mg of arimidex E3D to avoid bloat. i will also be running HCG at 500ius every wk till wk 11. And i have sum HMG left over that i will use at 75ius for Wk 12 and 13.

Wk 14 Clomid 150 mg day 1
Day 2-5 100mg
Day 6-24 50 mg

Wk 14 Nolva day 1-7 40mg
day 8-24 20mg

I will also take milk thistle for 2 wk after dbol finishes. i will also be frontloading on milk thistle before start of cycle.

BTW my stats are
im 21 Bf 14% and im 198 in weight
third cycle used dbol and test 2gether and dbo, alone before.
Bench 360
deadlift 360
squat 400

Bf 14% and im 198 in weight

Any help and advice is welcome :)

Hi i am hopin to run the following cycle in a couple of weeks. i have done sum research but any help is appreciated to help me tweak the cycle. this is how it follows.

Wk 1-11 Deca 250mg
Wk 1-12 Test E 500mg
Wk 1-5 Dbol 30mg ED

I will be running 0.5mg of arimidex E3D to avoid bloat. i will also be running HCG at 500ius every wk till wk 11. And i have sum HMG left over that i will use at 75ius for Wk 12 and 13.

Wk 14 Clomid 150 mg day 1
Day 2-5 100mg
Day 6-24 50 mg

Wk 14 Nolva day 1-7 40mg
day 8-24 20mg

I will also take milk thistle for 2 wk after dbol finishes. i will also be frontloading on milk thistle before start of cycle.

BTW my stats are
im 21 Bf 14% and im 198 in weight
third cycle used dbol and test 2gether and dbo, alone before.
Bench 360
deadlift 360
squat 400

Bf 14% and im 198 in weight

Any help and advice is welcome :)

21 and this is already you're 3rd cycle? Slow down brotha, this is a marathon not a sprint

I'd drop the deca to 10 weeks

No need to run HCG throuought the cycle, last 5-10 days

PCT: Unleashed/PP TRS

And this is all based on the fact that I know your diet and training are spot on, right?

~EZ

height? 3rd cycle, damn, you're not waitin around! haha.
Your deadlift should be way higher than youre bench! c'mon man! 500+ easy if you can bench 360!

My diet consists of 6 eggs and oats in morning followed my meal replacement. my lunch is 1 jacket and 2 tuna baguettes or whatevas about. i then will have chicken/beef some proetein meal before gym drink. after gym some more protein or brown rice wiv vegs and last meal be4 nite very low carbs and oats b4 bed. i vary it day 2 day but similair structure.

height? 3rd cycle, damn, you're not waitin around! haha.
Your deadlift should be way higher than youre bench! c'mon man! 500+ easy if you can bench 360!

Lool u knw how kids are like i used to luv doin bench until i found ders more to training than bench. but im hopin to hit the ground running on deadlift hopefully push it up. then i injured my back and was out for a bit and now ive recovered ive spent 8 months in gym to get bak up. i tuk 6 months out.

ozzie i gained nearly 2 stones on my dbol only cycle. it was my first. i took red lion methandrobol at 20mg a day. i got ridiculous gains that i kept 70% of. i was put of by the cycle cos i was being told keep test as base always no point of dbol only. BTW the dbol were overdosed

I have been advised to take my hcg towards end of cycle. so wud
wk 12 1000ius 3 times a week
wk 13 1000ius 2 times a week
wk 14 pct
be ok. i have my doubts. any help welcome.

because i have read quite a few articles saying takin hcg at end of cycle is pointless as u are so shutdwn and da best way is to take hcg along cycle to bounce back quicker.
Also is der any truth in deca shuts u dwn from wk 1 because i am pretty sure it is wk 5 onwards u are totally shut nt from day 1.

Top Bottom