Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Boston is huge!

Longhorn85

Did anyone see the Cardinals play last night? I think David Boston is the biggest wide receiver that I have ever seen! He is definitely cut as well. He is probably 30-40 lbs bigger than when he was at Ohio State. He is 225 lbs at 6'1".

One of the Muscle Magazines I read did 3 articles on 3 of the best physiques in the NFL:

Johnny Morton
Jason Sehorn
Joey Galloway

All 3 are like under 4% body fat and bench in the mid 300s while squatting around 500. These guys are phenoms...the funny thing is while morton and sehorn eat very healthy, galloway admits he drives through McDonald's twice a day.

All those guys are wide receivers/def backs and relatively small, but they do have great physiques. I wouldn't say the best though. I would think Shannon Sharpe, Jevon Kearse and some other defensive end/linebacker types.

david boston is jacked and ripped.... definitely one of the best physiques in the NFL. michael pittman, az's rb, has 19 1/2 inch arms, and boston looks bigger. with his size/speed/hands, he has all the tools. too bad he's doubled every sunday.

I read that same article about Sehorn, Galloway, and Morton........and I don't recall anything about them benching in the 300's. I remember Sehorn on some morning talk show last year before the superbowl, and he said he benched just under 300.......but squatted alot more, so I probably beleive that they squat 500 or close to it.

I am surprised that Seahorn does not bench 300. He is a great athlete, his two interceptions this past Sunday vs the Redskins showcased that.

Top Bottom