Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Boston is huge!

the mkost impressive about barrys leg strength he oculd b running at full speed and stop dead..then his next step b back at ful speed....

if u gave him a decent line...i dont kno wut he would do with it..

I heard from someone at work that Boston just got busted for drug use, cocaine I think. I haven't seen a story, anyone have a link?

huntmaster said:
I picked up Boston this year mid way through the season for my fantasy squad-----my best transaction of the year.

HE is a Hoss and he will only get better.

i think he should be a chicago bear.

That would be beautiful. Him, Booker and hopefully Marcus will come back. Throw in Terrell. Bears would be unstoppable...assuming They throw more than 7 yard passes to some of these guys.

He is still HUGE. Yesterday was the match up of two juiced ballers: Shawn Springs vs David Boston. (Seattle vs Arizona).

Da Winna: Boston.

They play again this season in the NFC West.

For the record, Eddie George attended The Ohio State University. Micheal Pittman has one of the most outstanding physiques I have ever seen in sports. David Boston is as well (also OSU).

sparky_d2 said:
For the record, Eddie George attended The Ohio State University. Micheal Pittman has one of the most outstanding physiques I have ever seen in sports. David Boston is as well (also OSU).

Ohio State was discussed in page two of this thread. Shawn Springs also attended OSU. A tribute to their weight program.

Top Bottom