Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Boston is huge!

Boston is big but Shannon Sharpe is the man. He trained with the same coach as I did this summer so I got to see him up close and personal. He is a Freak!

kingslender said:
Eddie George is a fuckin horse.
He was one of the best athletes ever at
Penn St and they have a long history of
great athletes.
He's bigger than most RBs, they usually
list him at about 235.
Although I did see him get trucked by Ray
Lewis last year, so I guess you never know.

haha dude...penn st huh? I don't remember seeing eddie at penn st? what year was that? :p

several nfl players r freaks..

david bostons numbers r ridiculous..considering he dropped 7% body fat..gained 20 pounds and dropped his 40 time by .3 in a summer..

everyone is getting bigger stronger and faster

Adam Archelleta is a freak and gives all of use smaller framed guys something to shoot for

i remember a draft day piece on him...hes 510 210 pounds benchs over 500 pounds and did 225 30 plus times at the combine...he practices Russian HIT training

Boston is a freak...had to do something though

one thing i always thought about was Denis Rodman, remember how skinny he was, than one season he came back ripped and up 30 pounds...as lives in pro sports

russian hit training?? is there ne ware when i can find more information about that training.. cause i kno archuletta puts up sick number..and ive herd his training was sick...

also i dint realize david boston led the league in recieving

on rodman..yea he was a monster..but theres so many others that came back with similar results we just overlooked them..

also.. David bostons trainer.. charles Poliquin.. i was thinking about buying one of his books.. he has a few out..does ne one kno if they r good..or offer some one like david bostons program??

I picked up Boston this year mid way through the season for my fantasy squad-----my best transaction of the year.

HE is a Hoss and he will only get better.

i think he should be a chicago bear.

huntmaster said:
I picked up Boston this year mid way through the season for my fantasy squad-----my best transaction of the year.

HE is a Hoss and he will only get better.

i think he should be a chicago bear.

He definitely should go to a team with better playoff chances. I would like to see him on the Cowboys or Vikings.

Galloway is strong but its also amazing that he is the fastest guy in the league too. Barry sanders had quite a body too and probably the strongest legs for a running back his size. I forget what he squatted but it was a huge number.

Top Bottom