Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Boston is huge!

Yep they have a great weight training routine alright, Boston put on 25 lbs this summer magically,lol. I love football and don't care who's on or who's not cuz it really doesn't affect me either way, I just love their excuses for gaining this weight.

That's what I tell people everyday. I go to the gym at school sometimes just because and friends of mine will say "that guy must be on juice". I always answer the same way "it doesn't matter what you take if you don't diet and train like a mad man you won't get big from sticking a needle in your ass." I could care less about who's on or not in the NFL, I love football and anyone who's played high level sports knows what goes into it. To be the best the game must become your life, you get out what you put in.

I agree. That's why I am intrigued by Boston. I have never seen a wide receiver attain that type of size. Most are probably concerned that it will affect their speed, agility, quickness etc. He seems to have retained all of the above.

I don't see why this didn't happen sooner. Rb's have been huge and fast for years. Look at how sprinters are built even. The huge WR is teh way of the future. Plaxico Burress on the Steelers is a monster and David Terrell is a big boy too with the Bears. There's also a kid on Stanford that is 6'7" and like 240ish if I remember right. I say let the old rules back and let the DB's and WR's battle it out all the way down the field. Moss would retire in two years.

Well, if this trend of huge WRs continues it will force the CB to change. Right now successful Corners in the NFL are usually 5'9"-5'-10" with blazing fast 40 times. Size has not been as important. Look for some bigger CBs to emerge. Most of your bigger DBs are safeties. I guess Shawn Springs and maybe Seahorn are new breed.

boston said it on fox sports yesterday before they played the giants, he weighs "between 235 and 240" depending on how his diet is going... amazing how he can still keep all the speed. he is a damn machine.

Yeah, I saw that special too. He said contrary to popular belief, bigger means faster. (When bigger equals pure muscle!)

He is a stud for sure.

Top Bottom