Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle on Anavar + Testo e/c - Sideeffects encountered

scalare2000

Hi Bros,

after months of prep I've just started my first cycle based on 250 mg Testo e/c e5d and 30 mg Anavar ed. Plan is to continue for 12-14 weeks. Have done it now for two weeks and ever since I started I have been having a slight headace, funny tummy, feeling generally tired and a bit dizzy. A bit like a flu which never quite develops, with a feverish feeling. At the same time I have seen results which means that the stuff works. However it's getting quite tiring being a half zombie, question is: is this normal, and is it likely to go away after some time once your body get used to the gear? If not I assume that it is most likely the Anavar which is playing tricks? What´s your experience and advice? All gear is bought from a reliable source so I doubt I'd manage to get fake stuff...

The cycle is combined with the normal stuff, creatine and gainers/whey, which has never caused any problems in the past...

Secondly, my girlfriend just came up with the brilliant idea to go on a vacation in the middle of the cycle, which unfortunately means no gym for 1 to 2 weeks. Unless I can escape this somehow (unlikely), should I continue the cycle or should I pause while not working out?

Thanks for your inputs

Are you taking any anti-e's and also are you monitoring your blood pressure at all. If your estrogen levels and blood pressure are high could explain your symptons.

As to your vacation if it safe to take the gear then just hit yourself up while away and try to do some running, pushups and situps until you can get back into the gym.

You are feeling what is known as "test flu." You have introduced your body to some new substances that it needs to get used to.

Although very mild to the liver and you are only taking 30mgs I would not run the Var more than 7 weeks.

B-

Anavar makes me extremely tired. The only thing you can do is up your caffeine or lower your dosage. It does seem to get a little better over time but not much.

You are feeling what is known as "test flu." You have introduced your body to some new substances that it needs to get used to.

Although very mild to the liver and you are only taking 30mgs I would not run the Var more than 7 weeks.

B-

Thanks for your input. This is what I thought as well. Although I'm sure this is highly individual, in your experience how long should it normally take until I'm feeling somewhat normal (i e how long should I wait until I should suspect something else). Would it be safe to use regular paracetamol to kill some of the headace etc?

Re the Var, I'll do some more research again then. As you say it should be mild on the liver and the dose is fairly low, why would you only run for max 7 weeks? Any particular reason, or just liver toxicity in general?

Are you taking any anti-e's and also are you monitoring your blood pressure at all. If your estrogen levels and blood pressure are high could explain your symptons.

As to your vacation if it safe to take the gear then just hit yourself up while away and try to do some running, pushups and situps until you can get back into the gym.

THanks, have to answer no to both questions. Was planning to have a general medical check up after four weeks to check blood pressure, liver, etc. In terms of anti-es, what do you recommend and what dose? Should it be continous throughout the cycle?

Thanks for your input. This is what I thought as well. Although I'm sure this is highly individual, in your experience how long should it normally take until I'm feeling somewhat normal (i e how long should I wait until I should suspect something else). Would it be safe to use regular paracetamol to kill some of the headace etc?

Re the Var, I'll do some more research again then. As you say it should be mild on the liver and the dose is fairly low, why would you only run for max 7 weeks? Any particular reason, or just liver toxicity in general?

"Feeling better" can sometimes take 2 solid weeks before you see improvement.

Yes, while Var is still mild on the liver it does carry with it some toxicity. Therefore 7 weeks should be the max. You might want to take some Milk Thistle to help your liver out as well.

B-

THanks, have to answer no to both questions. Was planning to have a general medical check up after four weeks to check blood pressure, liver, etc. In terms of anti-es, what do you recommend and what dose? Should it be continous throughout the cycle?

I would check my BP immediately then as you should be monitoring this and especially so if you have little to no experience with cycling. Any AAS can cause an increase in blood pressure resulting in lethargy, headaches etc so be very careful with this.

Arimidex is generally enough to take on cycle to control estrogen and is relatively inexpensive and easy to obtain. I would run initally at .25mg/day and monitor from there if you need to go up or down with it.

"Feeling better" can sometimes take 2 solid weeks before you see improvement.

B-

+1

I had the same thing happen for the first couple of weeks of my first cycle.( Dbol@30mgs 500mgs test a week)

Lathergic, tired, dizzy, pounding head, dont worrie bro you should be ok just ride it out and like B said it did take about two weeks to kind of go away, then you should feel great!!

one last thing try not to think about it to much!!! it will just make it worse if it is indeed just "test flu":)

Top Bottom