Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Culpepper is a freak!

Longhorn85

When he was running the ball yesterday he looked like a Jerome Bettis type, only 5 inches taller! He tucks the ball under his arm and runs like a running back, plus he has a great arm. If he ever becomes more consistent he will be a great one.

Randy Moss had a tough, but good game. He had to work hard for his catches and got hit a lot. No easy long balls for him, but that may make him a better receiver in the long run.

Ok, I've got to give you some Karma for being a fellow Vikes fan! I think they are on the rebound after a slow start. What do you think about their fullback, Kleinsauser or whatever his name is. A 280lb fullback!

daunte is killing me. hes a ball hog. i have moss and he isnt doing shit in my league and it is because daunte hogs the ball

Moss has to get open first! Hey at least he got a lot of touches last week, although most of them were short passes. He got hit a lot, but held on to the ball and came right back for more. I think he was a big reason the Packers lost last week. He will breakout soon and have a great season.

The only thing that I don't like about Culpepper is that he gets too excited when he does make a good pass play. He needs to act like he's been there before.

Culpepper is all thats holding that team together right now. I was a big Moss fan until this year. I always thought his sideline rants were positive but he just bitches constantly. They could be down by 50 and he gets a TD and puts on a show. I think that it's ok for Culpepper to show some emotion when he makes a play though. Look at Denver, Griese looks the same when he throws a pick or a TD....he shows no emotion and distances his team mates. I mean you don't have to go nuts but you get Favre almost doing cart wheels after every play and no one cares.

hoeycow said:
I mean you don't have to go nuts but you get Favre almost doing cart wheels after every play and no one cares.

It makes a big difference when you wear a Super Bowl ring on your finger and spend every February in Honolulu.

Then obviously Favre has been there before and should act the same,lol. Fire is good in QB's like I said. I do agree with you if you're talking about players in general who flip out after tackling a RB after a 4 yard gain or a WR who caught a 8 yard pass and ran out of bounds doing the first down signal. It's your job, you made a play that's why you're here. I do wish that the league would go easy on some of the celebrating though. You get a sack or a TD then have at 'er, you can tell when it's taunting. With QB's getting so big, pretty soon they'll have to start making rules so they don't hurt the LB's and defensive backfield.

hoeycow said:
With QB's getting so big, pretty soon they'll have to start making rules so they don't hurt the LB's and defensive backfield.

I hear ya man. When DC came out of the backfield against Green Bay with the ball tucked under his arm, those 5'9"/185lb/4.5 40 running Corners were probably thinking: "oh shit!"

I went to University of Central Florida and watched Daunte play ball there.

You should have seen him play college ball. He was a freaking monster. When he couldn't find open recievers he would just run the ball. He looked like he was playing with little leaguers. He would run and put a hand out and just knock over anyone that tried to tackle him.

It was really funny to see him scramble.

He literally had as many rushing TD's as he did passing.

Top Bottom