Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chargers vs Raiders TONIGHT on ESPN!!

They can dump him to the Lions for Mike Williams and another 1st rounder.

Williams needs to be on the west coast in an offense that will throw him the ball. Harrington is done in Detroit.

Lions get their QB, dump someone who they suspended, and the Bolts get a good WR plus another 1st....

gotmilk said:
They can dump him to the Lions for Mike Williams and another 1st rounder.

Williams needs to be on the west coast in an offense that will throw him the ball. Harrington is done in Detroit.

Lions get their QB, dump someone who they suspended, and the Bolts get a good WR plus another 1st....
that seems like too much to give up
williams was their 1st rd pick plus they trade another 1st rd pick for a qb that doesnt even play? too steep

Lestat said:
Watch it! Should be a good game. Good if you like seeing the Chargers kick some ass. Best RB in the game. Best TE in the game. Combine that with a top 5 QB and you've got some action!

GO CHARGERS!

With that kind of talent Indy maybe in trouble soon! lol! :p

Told you guys the Chargers were gonna PWN the Raiders.

ANd yes, Brees is a top 5 QB.. name 5 that are better.. I'll start the list

Manning
Palmers

i was dissapointed with Brees's numbers tonight...

i had him in my fantasy game, and he let me down... :(

The Raiders held LT in check though...

Im not a big football fan but GOD DAMN I love watching the raiders get stomped.. seeing all their trashy gang-banger mexican fans have to drive all the way back to LA knowing their team get punked out like bitches.

Just warms my heart and brings a tear to my eye.

milo hobgoblin said:
Im not a big football fan but GOD DAMN I love watching the raiders get stomped.. seeing all their trashy gang-banger mexican fans have to drive all the way back to LA knowing their team get punked out like bitches.

Just warms my heart and brings a tear to my eye.

straight up, they always go down to SD when they play there and start shit.

Lestat said:
Told you guys the Chargers were gonna PWN the Raiders.

ANd yes, Brees is a top 5 QB.. name 5 that are better.. I'll start the list

Manning
Palmers
I agree with you. He doesn't put up huge numbers, their offense isn't set up to beat people with the long ball. He will be consistent, he will make good throws, he will keep his cool, and he will win games. He isn't the most exciting quarterback to watch due to the confines of their offense, but he is a great quarterback. He made some pinpoint passes last night.

Top Bottom