Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

I can't help it yo ever since I started going out again mofugguhs be thinkin I is sexy and throwing they digits at me sheesh

You know you'll always be my one and only

no hetero
Stop going out and tryin to pimp.
You R sexy thou...... no Heteromo

Stop texting those bishs and talk to them on the phone..... So you can text me.....

BTW, I think its time for me to get that TFO from ya..... if you dont mind.

Stop going out and tryin to pimp.
You R sexy thou...... no Heteromo

Stop texting those bishs and talk to them on the phone..... So you can text me.....

BTW, I think its time for me to get that TFO from ya..... if you dont mind.

I don't have to try thats the thing :( they juss come up to me and offer me drinks :verygood:

But you ready for that ish now?! MY bad broski I'll be in the post office first thing in the morning :qt:

I don't have to try thats the thing :( they juss come up to me and offer me drinks :verygood:

But you ready for that ish now?! MY bad broski I'll be in the post office first thing in the morning :qt:
Good thing they are pimpin on you, because your game is weak :verygood:

I'll offer you a drink..... with a roofy/floory/rapey

Our primary isn't until May. We never get to actually participate in the decision making, by then it's a done deal.

I feel like a holiday somewhere warm. I've had 4 weeks of madness at work and I'm about ready to admit myself to the psych ward. LOL

Top Bottom