Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

How you doin there buddy?

I realized I been gradually letting my portions get bigger so I kinda stalled on the weight loss so now Im going back to small portions and gonna try doing 2 a day cardio.
Can you explain cals in vs cals out? does that mean if I eat 2600cals i'd have to burn 2600cals to see a difference? that doesnt sound right..

How you doin there buddy?

I realized I been gradually letting my portions get bigger so I kinda stalled on the weight loss so now Im going back to small portions and gonna try doing 2 a day cardio.
Can you explain cals in vs cals out? does that mean if I eat 2600cals i'd have to burn 2600cals to see a difference? that doesnt sound right..

No. To lose weight yo have to be in a caloric deficit. Meaning you are bruning more than you are taking in. Like if you are burning 2600 you want to take in 2100. You want to run 500 cals below maint to lose weight. that is a good starting point and you should see a min of 1lb weight loss per week at that number. However once you get it dialed in and have a baseline you can increase the deficit to the point where you are losing weight but just before you lose muscle mass. That is the sweet spot. I have been as low as 2100 cals a day and was tired as hell but I was cutting like a mofo. make sense?

Makes perfect sense I get it now just that term "calories in VS calories out" threw me off but I get yea thanks for the info OWL
when you gonna move to cali?

You can help me train and I can help you get rid of your southern accent :evil: juss kiddin

I know you use that and your southern charm to rangle down the bishes

Makes perfect sense I get it now just that term "calories in VS calories out" threw me off but I get yea thanks for the info OWL
when you gonna move to cali?

Lololol Idk bro I am really getting kind of bored with Ga and the east coast maybe I need to move out west to beverly. Lmao

Listen to you big baller and shit lol
You could be the white fresh prince of Bel-Air
I'll meet you up at venice beach on the weekends

Sounds good to me just don't expect me to help you move

I'm coming to Venice!! I love the west coast! I'd live in a box on the beach if I could! :)

Top Bottom