Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

you never finger banged a girl just before dropping her off at home.. her daddy waiting for her to get out of your car and come in the house??

Come on...

I have done that before! :D

Sent from my MB860

Just wide open bro! Between training and work it has been insane. How are you bro?:D

Long as your staying out of trouble! I'm doing great, sticking to your diet and just enjoying having a job again. Oh I had buffalo wings last night when I was out watching the GB and Vikings last night but other than that I been clean eating' and results are already slowly coming in

Long as your staying out of trouble! I'm doing great, sticking to your diet and just enjoying having a job again. Oh I had buffalo wings last night when I was out watching the GB and Vikings last night but other than that I been clean eating' and results are already slowly coming in

That is awesome man. You will see the results for a while on that diet if things plateau let me know and we will adjust to keep you burning bro.

Top Bottom