Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

Missed it. Cooking Chili again :-) , your fave!
Lost my package of dried bhut jolokia peppers :worried:, I have no idea where they went!!! Sucks SO BAD
So I had to use some tiny peppers from the California Valley ( i think they are Thai). They dont have the fruit tint as the Ghost chili's. So its going to taste different. I decided to add sweet corn to the mix (again), and only put half the Honey in this time.

Damn, it's time for me to make a big pot of chili.

I boiled about twice as many noodles as I needed for tonight's spaghetti. It's sitting in my stomach like a stone. I'm gonna have such a huge crap tomorrow morning.

Someone at work today was passing out extra candy that she confiscated from her children after Halloween. The one she handed me was some kind of ultra-sour apple bomb, and I think it burned an ulcer on my tongue it was so acidic.

oh man... next big thing.. thanksgiving, then christmas party.. then christmas.. then trip to florida in janurary.. the a couples retreat to mexico in feburary... good times..

Sour is the best!!!

It was like a lozenge of solidified vinegar, I swear. There's no way they make thinks like this because someone actually thinks it tastes good, it must be just for shock value.

And yeah, I would have eaten another one right after, just to see if I could take it... :)

Top Bottom