Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bookie 200% k hits !! post in here everyday for free k hits !!

Choooooooooooooooooooop? We thought you got arrested @ Disney perfoming lewd and obscene acts at it's a small world bro. Good to see ya! LMAO!

Lol nah just had a good time with my girl at disneyland one last time our passes expire next sunday and since she's going to be doing clinicals for nursing soon it doesn't make sense to renew since shes gonna be busy as shit.

wtf 40 mil?

Im an alter remember? :o

And its Fo'dee Fo' milliyun plaeboi belee dat

Lol nah just had a good time with my girl at disneyland one last time our passes expire next sunday and since she's going to be doing clinicals for nursing soon it doesn't make sense to renew since shes gonna be busy as shit.

Im an alter remember? :o

And its Fo'dee Fo' milliyun plaeboi belee dat
Dammmmm youuuuuu

Hows your gym ish been going OWL? You make it to first base with caligirl yet?

Still killing it bro! Working my ass off. Getting yourself in competition shape bro is so much damn work. I will be ready by next year though. Or I will dye trying. How's the injury bro? You back in the gym yet?

Thats fuggin awesome how much you weigh right now? I just took the tape of it and my cut still hasn't sealed up completely yet but I bought some sports wrap and slapped some tissue on there. I worked out thursday night for the first time and it was great. I feel like I lost alot of weight since I haven't been able to eat right but starting to feel better

Top Bottom