Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bonds hit's homerun in first at bat after missing 3/4 season

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Did he juice for his first at bat?

Soooo....on account of the Dodgers sucking so bad this season, their only hope of seeing the playoffs is if Barry and the Giants beat up on the Padres in their 6 head-to-head meetings. Well, hate to burst your bubble, but the Dodgers also have to play the Giants at Pac Bell 3 more times with Barry in the lineup. So don't count on seeing the playoffs this year, Lasorda.

canadianhitman said:
Soooo....on account of the Dodgers sucking so bad this season, their only hope of seeing the playoffs is if Barry and the Giants beat up on the Padres in their 6 head-to-head meetings. Well, hate to burst your bubble, but the Dodgers also have to play the Giants at Pac Bell 3 more times with Barry in the lineup. So don't count on seeing the playoffs this year, Lasorda.
If you haven't noticed the entire division sucks. Really though, LA and SF have been plagued by injuries all year, the rest truly just suck.

The Dodgers only hope of getting in the playoffs are them actually winning some games, the rest of the div sucks so bad that a good hot streak will get them there. Either way, not much consolation in being the best of the worst. Whatever team wins will go in history as being the first sub .500 club to win a division.

BTW
Dodgers always pwn on the Giants

I was at a Diamondbacks vs Giants game last weekend in Arizona. There were tons of Giants fans, almost more than Arizona fans. Giants won. At the end of the game a lot of people headed to a bar right across from the B.O.B. All the Giants fans clamored there celebrating and giving each other high fives. Being the true blue Dodger fan that I am, and also drunk off my ass, I started booing them and giving the thumbs down. They were confused for a minute until they saw my LA hat, then they started heckling back. Anyways, after a while I started talking to a few of them and gained their confidence (atleast for conversation). A group of about 7 of them had gathered around me, all of us cracking jokes back and forth to each other. Suddenly I said "Do you guys remember that one game when the Giants were close to getting into the playoffs" at this point they are all being very attentive, searching the memory vaults to prepare for whatever game I'm about to bring up "THEN FINLEY HIT A GRANDSLAM!!!!!!!!!, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I walked away cracking up while they stood there giving me the bird and yelliing obscenities that I couldn't hear.

Top Bottom