Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bonds hit's homerun in first at bat after missing 3/4 season

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
bonds is the best player ever... dont be jealous.. he's going 1-2 with a bomb tonight and 2 walks..

He crushed one into the Cove tonight....even though he's far from being in 'game shape', and has lost some strength in his legs, he's still the most dangerous hitter in baseball.

Phaded said:
bonds is the best player ever... dont be jealous.. he's going 1-2 with a bomb tonight and 2 walks..

Not really. How many rings does he have? I'll take Ruth, Mays, Gerig, Ted Williams, Dimagio over Bonds any day.

bluehen said:
Not really. How many rings does he have? I'll take Ruth, Mays, Gerig, Ted Williams, Dimagio over Bonds any day.

ruth couldn't even make it around the bases.. great athlete he was.. all those other players played vs utter garbage.. if bonds was around back then he would have batted over 600 for his career..

Phaded said:
ruth couldn't even make it around the bases.. great athlete he was.. all those other players played vs utter garbage.. if bonds was around back then he would have batted over 600 for his career..
don't know what i like better phaded
your keen perception of who is one of the greatest ever to round the bases
or your avatar

even odds

oh you forgot all the stolen bases bb has
and how he still cranks em out even with all the times he's been walked

Phaded said:

Ruth held the scoreless innings streak in the world series, he hit more home runs than entire teams. Bonds is a world class a-hole, I'll take A-rod and Pujols over him right now.

bluehen said:
Ruth held the scoreless innings streak in the world series, he hit more home runs than entire teams. Bonds is a world class a-hole, I'll take A-rod and Pujols over him right now.

just because someone is an asshole you'd take two players who aren't even as good as him combined? hey tell me this.. has there ever been incident where pujols or arod were up to bat bases loaded in the 9th and their team was down by 2 runs.. and they got intenionally walked? i dont think so.. it's happened to bonds.. twice.. now tell me who's the best player to ever step foot on a baseball diamond.. i guarantee that shit never happened to fat ass ruth who ate hotdogs while he was running around the bases either..

Top Bottom