Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilders an there jobs!!!!!!!!

bigswole95

Whats up bro's just wanted to know something here.What jobs do most of the bodybuilders have?Like Lee Priest,Jay Cutler,Flex Wheeler etc....Because right now Iam working in the heat an it sucks.Iam thinking most of them are personal trainers,just my 2 cents.Just something I always wanted to know lol :) :artist: :qt: :heart: :rainbow: :p

Yea just wanted to know.Because I know they just didn;t start out in the bodybuilding business making money.You have to be big an in shape to get paid by a sponsor.I think Ronnie was a cop before he was pro.

Dont get me wrong man, there are plenty of good bodybuilders w/ real jobs, but there is a dark side to the sport most people dont know about. Many of them deal juice so they can run their own shit for nothing basically, while usually working odd jobs here and there. Trust me, most guys are not dumping 50-80g's/yr into their bodies and affording to live at the same time from personal training, thats B.S. I know guys who are national level, not even pro yet!! And they spend more than most people make just on groceries, drugs, tanning, etc etc

I don't disagree with abolish.
Some will work as bouncers, limo/taxi drivers, guards. Anything that's usually physically easy and allows time for meals.
Busting ass in the heat at work is not the way to maximize your genetic potential.
You need to find a way to make a honest living while conserving your energy for your training.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I don't disagree with abolish.
Some will work as bouncers, limo/taxi drivers, guards. Anything that's usually physically easy and allows time for meals.
Busting ass in the heat at work is not the way to maximize your genetic potential.
You need to find a way to make a honest living while conserving your energy for your training.

For sure bro thats what Iam looking for now.Thought about car sales man.But then I would have to deal with dick heads which that is with every job.But I want be in the heat.

bigswole95 said:
For sure bro thats what Iam looking for now.Thought about car sales man.But then I would have to deal with dick heads which that is with every job.But I want be in the heat.

you can kiss the gym goodbye with car sales, I used to do it. You'll be at work from 9am-10pm usually 6 days/wk. Hard to stop what your doing during a sale and delivery to say "hey, let me eat my protien bar" Trust me, you've never seen your body go to hell in a handbasket as fast as selling cars for a living

Top Bottom