Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Thanks PP..very kind as was my fault for not searching a little harder. I just figured you had done away with this as a stack.

As promised I am posting my blood test results after running Nolva and PP's Test Recovery Stack for PCT after what was a fairly heavy cycle. I must say I am impressed. My Test levels almost a month after finishing PCT are at 635 ng/dL. This is compared to 315 ng/dL in March this year after an earlier cycle. I have not seen my test levels this high for some years in fact.

It seems very clear to me that the Test Recovery Stack played a very large part in elevating my serum test levels. I also ran Nolva in PCT and HCG on cycle. I know many guys advocate different ways to do PCT but for me this works and works exceptionally well and I will continue this same protocol now and should help me avoid having at some time in the future to do HRT.

As promised I am posting my blood test results after running Nolva and PP's Test Recovery Stack for PCT after what was a fairly heavy cycle. I must say I am impressed. My Test levels almost a month after finishing PCT are at 635 ng/dL. This is compared to 315 ng/dL in March this year after an earlier cycle. I have not seen my test levels this high for some years in fact.

It seems very clear to me that the Test Recovery Stack played a very large part in elevating my serum test levels. I also ran Nolva in PCT and HCG on cycle. I know many guys advocate different ways to do PCT but for me this works and works exceptionally well and I will continue this same protocol now and should help me avoid having at some time in the future to do HRT.
pm me for discounts guys.

I used Sustain before and I recently got the test recovery stack but this new sustain alpha has a new smell and its almost unbearable? Did i get a bad bottle? Can I send it back for a new one? I barely used any of it because of the smell.

Some more results - after 4 weeks of PCT with Test Recovery Stack and Unleashed - LDL did not change at all (which it ususally does climb with my cycle) and the kicker is my HDL was up 50%!!!! Dropped my chol/HDL ratio significantly.

This and the fact that I felt like I was still on the whole time I was on PCT made me very happy!

My only concern was that free test was a little lower than I would have liked (even though I didn't feel like it was)... not sure as to why that would be with the products I was on. Any thoughts?
VW

Hey access, that was a REALLY heavy cycle if i recall. How much nolva did you run and how many weeks? Did you just take the PP stack exactly as directed and for the ~ 4 weeks it lasts?

Thanks and congrats and the recovery!

I used Sustain before and I recently got the test recovery stack but this new sustain alpha has a new smell and its almost unbearable? Did i get a bad bottle? Can I send it back for a new one? I barely used any of it because of the smell.

Snowyk, you got PM.

Thanks for postin up your results guys.

-Pp

Top Bottom