Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Yes OneBreath it was heavy and what makes these results all the more impressive. I have used sustain once before for PCT and liked the results but it was not as clear cut as this time. I ran the whole recovery stack and clearly their is some synergy involved with doing it this way plus the new sustain as compared to the one I used previously with slightly different ingredients.

What was interesting was the fact that I had intended to only run a little Aromasin early on followed by Nolva. I actually started out this way but my libido was down severely and I thought I should jump on Sustain. I ordered and had in my hand very quickly but was about two weeks into Nolva at this stage when the order arrived and started Sustain immediately at this time. I finished 3 weeks of Nolva at 20mgs/day and ran the Sustain until was gone which was roughly three weeks after completing the Nolva. Originally I was going to do Nolva for 4 weeks but once I started the Sustain I was feeling much better and decided at that time to run the Nolva for 3 weeks only. Actually it was about 24 days in total in the end.

Everything else is also great excepting my LDL which is slightly high but of no concern. Just outisde normal range and this is normal for me most times. My HDL actually has improved slightly too.

Thanks Access! I just ordered the entire stack (i was just going with the sustain). I have been slacking and PCT starts this week so i'm actually going to end up almost like you starting it a tad late.

I have the aromasin too. Did you run that through the entire 24 days? I'm at least going to use it until my HCG treatment is finished.

Thanks Access! I just ordered the entire stack (i was just going with the sustain). I have been slacking and PCT starts this week so i'm actually going to end up almost like you starting it a tad late.

I have the aromasin too. Did you run that through the entire 24 days? I'm at least going to use it until my HCG treatment is finished.

Yes, I would use it until the hCG is done. Did you run hCG throughout the whole cycle?

-Pp

I just ran the Aromasin first week into PCT at 10mgs/day. Used as a counter to any spike in estrogen.

Thanks access.

I didn't run HCG during the cycle. I am running it 1,000 iu M/W/F for the first 3 weeks of PCT. This was a protocol posted here a while back that i had planned on using. My next cycle i will probably run during cycle as now seems to be the standard advice.

So i'm thinking i should run the aromasin through this period.

HCG can cause a rise in estrogen and your likely to see this going into PCT anyway so way your doing then I would run it through PCT along with the HCG.

Running HCG on cycle is superior IMO but doing your way now will work.

I've heard so many differing approaches to HCG that i think its just going to come down to how my body reacts. I'll give it some thought. Maybe i'll start with 500 then go up depending on response. I thought 1,000 was pretty high too until galaxy was talking about 5,000 a few days ago. Damn.

I've heard so many differing approaches to HCG that i think its just going to come down to how my body reacts. I'll give it some thought. Maybe i'll start with 500 then go up depending on response. I thought 1,000 was pretty high too until galaxy was talking about 5,000 a few days ago. Damn.

The longer you wait to use it, the more you need.

If you start it when the leydigs are receptive at the beginning of a cycle, you only need 250iu for maximum activity. However, if you wait 12-16 weeks you need atleast 1000iu several weeks in a row to get the maximum testosterone response.

-Pp

The longer you wait to use it, the more you need.

If you start it when the leydigs are receptive at the beginning of a cycle, you only need 250iu for maximum activity. However, if you wait 12-16 weeks you need atleast 1000iu several weeks in a row to get the maximum testosterone response.

-Pp

Thanks! That's the most basic and logical approach i've heard.

So receptivity is a function of time? The longer the period of surpression the less receptive they become? If so that is why its so hard for guys that do really long cycles to recover? Or at least it takes them longer to recover? Thanks.

Top Bottom