Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Good stuff PP. Thinking of trying your product(s) soon, as discussed on OLM.

If only Ross and SSF could provide blood test results showing a raise in testosterone from using AndroGenerator. Which no-one has done on the internet yet.

*Swifto* said:

If only Ross and SSF could provide blood test results showing a raise in testosterone from using AndroGenerator. Which no-one has done on the internet yet.

Thanks bro. We would be glad to see blood test results if you decide to get them.

-Pp

*Swifto* said:

No need to worry about blood test's w/ those other products, PP products are all you'll need. I'm very impressed w/ their profesionalism and customer service.

I've read MULTIPLE posts about PP products and talked to several friends (w/ blood test's) who swear by Sustain. There are probably over 100 people on elite that have used and will continue to use these products. I have recovered fully when using Sustain and now Sustain Alpha in PCT. I haven't read anything positive (not to say their isn't) about AndroGenerator.

Another positive is PP always responds to pm's answering any questions I've had on their products, and very fast too.

**There are other products like unleashed and post cycle that can contribute to a goo PCT, but there is no need for AndroGenerator when you have PP.

JimBoy said:
No need to worry about blood test's w/ those other products, PP products are all you'll need. I'm very impressed w/ their profesionalism and customer service.

I've read MULTIPLE posts about PP products and talked to several friends (w/ blood test's) who swear by Sustain. There are probably over 100 people on elite that have used and will continue to use these products. I have recovered fully when using Sustain and now Sustain Alpha in PCT. I haven't read anything positive (not to say their isn't) about AndroGenerator.

Another positive is PP always responds to pm's answering any questions I've had on their products, and very fast too.

**There are other products like unleashed and post cycle that can contribute to a goo PCT, but there is no need for AndroGenerator when you have PP.

Glad to hear bro.

-Pp

I am going to be stacking a couple of prohormones for 4 weeks (CycloTren and Havoc).

I am planning on using Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 for PCT to keep my gains.

Should I wait a couple weeks and then start the PCT or should I immediately begin taking Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 after my last day of my little PH cycle?

Improvise said:
I am going to be stacking a couple of prohormones for 4 weeks (CycloTren and Havoc).

I am planning on using Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 for PCT to keep my gains.

Should I wait a couple weeks and then start the PCT or should I immediately begin taking Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 after my last day of my little PH cycle?

Since both of those oral pro-hormones are probably going to clear within a couple days I would start PCT right after your last dose.

-Pp

Top Bottom