Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Alright cool cool, I'm a little limited on funds otherwise I'd go for the Recovery Stack. I looked on the PP.com website and the Sustain and Toco-8 alone add up to around 95-100 dollars.
Also... do you guys still give those discount codes?

SPONSOR10 will save you 10%

Also, the Toco is going to last you 60 days at the new concentration.

-Pp

PP.. I have just finished a Test recovery stack for PCT along with Nolva (also ran HCG on cycle). Going to have blood work done in next few days so very interested to see levels but my question is that I have suddenly noticed a little more loss of hair just lately. Nothing dramatic but is noticeable and even my wife has made comment and I wouldn't consider myself predisposed but I am 46 so this is more to do with general aging than anything else but no doubt cycling doesn't help. Knowing this and your Toco-8 how long can you run it for. Does it need any time off? Do you think I could seriously benefit from it?

Also I am going to be starting a new cycle shortly of probably just Test Prop for 12-14 weeks and how would this work in with the Toco? Would a combo of Dermacrine, Toco and Endo running through cycle be of any real benefit?

PP.. I have just finished a Test recovery stack for PCT along with Nolva (also ran HCG on cycle). Going to have blood work done in next few days so very interested to see levels but my question is that I have suddenly noticed a little more loss of hair just lately. Nothing dramatic but is noticeable and even my wife has made comment and I wouldn't consider myself predisposed but I am 46 so this is more to do with general aging than anything else but no doubt cycling doesn't help. Knowing this and your Toco-8 how long can you run it for. Does it need any time off? Do you think I could seriously benefit from it?

Also I am going to be starting a new cycle shortly of probably just Test Prop for 12-14 weeks and how would this work in with the Toco? Would a combo of Dermacrine, Toco and Endo running through cycle be of any real benefit?

Yes, you can stay on the Toco-8 as long as you like. The study that showed the significant benefits for preventing hair loss was 5 months long. [with increasing benefits the longer supplementation was continued]

I think it would be a great idea to run the Toco-8 during the cycle. I don’t think the EndoAmp would do much during cycle since the high testosterone levels will antagonize and keep cortisol pretty low as is.

Dermacrine may be something to consider running with the Testosterone during cycle, as it tends to be easier on the hairline than T because it limits conversion to 5a-reduced hormones -- so maybe you could lower the dose of Test and find some balance with Dermacrine and suffer less hair loss.

-Pp

Ok thanks PP. One more ? on dosing. I was taking 2 scoops with my post workout shake. Do you have any input on this as to best time to take, amount etc?

Ok thanks PP. One more ? on dosing. I was taking 2 scoops with my post workout shake. Do you have any input on this as to best time to take, amount etc?

PWO shake is fine, and is as good as anytime.

Remember, the new Toco-8 lasts twice as long so you only need 1 scoop per day.

-Pp

PP..I noticed your not selling the Test Recovery Stack as an item anymore? Any reason for this?

Top Bottom