Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

*Swifto* said:
Good stuff PP. Thinking of trying your product(s) soon, as discussed on OLM.

If only Ross and SSF could provide blood test results showing a raise in testosterone from using AndroGenerator. Which no-one has done on the internet yet.

or how about unleashed come out with a blood test proving it boost free test.

p.s.primordial has excellent products and customer service.

PP is top quality, wish I had some Dermacrine to run with my Var right now, but Ill have to wait till next pay check :-P

We have some top quality sponsors on this board.

Currently my dresser has Lipoflame/AMP02/RawMCC/Sustain Alpha/Dermatherm/Toco8/EndoAmp. Those are just the SPONSORS products I currently have, I think I have a couple days of Dermacrine left also lol.

-Legacy

DJLegacy2k1 said:
PP is top quality, wish I had some Dermacrine to run with my Var right now, but Ill have to wait till next pay check :-P

We have some top quality sponsors on this board.

Currently my dresser has Lipoflame/AMP02/RawMCC/Sustain Alpha/Dermatherm/Toco8/EndoAmp. Those are just the SPONSORS products I currently have, I think I have a couple days of Dermacrine left also lol.

-Legacy

Wow bro.. nice stack. ;-)

-Pp

So if I wanted to try something non-hormonal, you're saying Sustain Alpha and Endoamp would do the trick as far as increasing testosterone levels? I bought your phyto-testosterone supplement back in December and found that it made a slight difference, although I may have expected a little too much for what it is.
Anywho, I'm 18 and not interested in doing steroids quite yet, this would seem to help recovery and perhaps even gains a little? (Not to mention libido)
(P.S. I have, according to a recent bloodtest, below average testosterone production with total test sitting around the 450~ mark.)

Last edited:
So if I wanted to try something non-hormonal, you're saying Sustain Alpha and Endoamp would do the trick as far as increasing testosterone levels? I bought your phyto-testosterone supplement back in December and found that it made a slight difference, although I may have expected a little too much for what it is.
Anywho, I'm 18 and not interested in doing steroids quite yet, this would seem to help recovery and perhaps even gains a little? (Not to mention libido)
(P.S. I have, according to a recent bloodtest, below average testosterone production with total test sitting around the 450~ mark.)

If I had to choose between EndoAmp or Toco-8, I personally believe the Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 would be a more effective [and cheaper] combo for increasing testosterone.

EndoAmp is great if you’re under a lot of physiological/psychological stress, but the Toco-8 is very important for supporting the testes ability to produce testosterone – which should help bring up the T levels 20-30% in combo with the Sustain Alpha.

Of course, if you wanted to use all 3 products for a synergistic effect we offer the Testosterone Recovery Stack at a discounted price.

-Pp

If I had to choose between EndoAmp or Toco-8, I personally believe the Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 would be a more effective [and cheaper] combo for increasing testosterone.

EndoAmp is great if you’re under a lot of physiological/psychological stress, but the Toco-8 is very important for supporting the testes ability to produce testosterone – which should help bring up the T levels 20-30% in combo with the Sustain Alpha.

Of course, if you wanted to use all 3 products for a synergistic effect we offer the Testosterone Recovery Stack at a discounted price.

-Pp

Alright cool cool, I'm a little limited on funds otherwise I'd go for the Recovery Stack. I looked on the PP.com website and the Sustain and Toco-8 alone add up to around 95-100 dollars.
Also... do you guys still give those discount codes?

Top Bottom