Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Thanks! That's the most basic and logical approach i've heard.

So receptivity is a function of time? The longer the period of surpression the less receptive they become? If so that is why its so hard for guys that do really long cycles to recover? Or at least it takes them longer to recover? Thanks.

Yes, thats right.

Here is a great article on the topic -
Proper use of hCG with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids - AAS

-Pp

Great article. I have a much better understanding now. I won't do another cycle without running the 250iu twice per week protocol. Many thanks!

Stupid question- If you get a 5,000iu bottle of HCG and run it from week 2-10 of a ten week cycle, how do you split up the HCG? That is - this stuff is supposedly only good for 30 days once mixed and kept in the fridge. So do you mix half of it and then mix the other half later? Just want to be clear on this. Could always buy 2 bottles I guess.

Thanks in advance.

Stupid question- If you get a 5,000iu bottle of HCG and run it from week 2-10 of a ten week cycle, how do you split up the HCG? That is - this stuff is supposedly only good for 30 days once mixed and kept in the fridge. So do you mix half of it and then mix the other half later? Just want to be clear on this. Could always buy 2 bottles I guess.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah you will have to waste some... and get two amps.

You COULD get away with just doing 500iu/week from week 6-9 and only buy one amp.

-Pp

you can not get better pct then pp products. I think if you have not tried them at least once you owe it to yourself to give them a shot.

Even if its just adding in sustain alpha to the reg pct you already do. Pm me for a discount and advice.

I'm a nooby at bodybuilding but from what i've been reading your products seem pretty solid PP.

I see that testicles sensitivity to LH and FSH is important to restart testo production. I'm thinking in buying toco 8 and S.aplha, but i'm worried about something: If i get the testicles to sensitive won't it supress LH production? and then when i stop the toco 8, will my testis be less sensitive? if so, won't they produce less testo since there is also less LH and they are not as sensitive anymore?

Sry for gramatical errors.

thanks, Cheers!
thanks

I'm a nooby at bodybuilding but from what i've been reading your products seem pretty solid PP.

I see that testicles sensitivity to LH and FSH is important to restart testo production. I'm thinking in buying toco 8 and S.aplha, but i'm worried about something: If i get the testicles to sensitive won't it supress LH production? and then when i stop the toco 8, will my testis be less sensitive? if so, won't they produce less testo since there is also less LH and they are not as sensitive anymore?

Sry for gramatical errors.

thanks, Cheers!
thanks

Toco-8 will reduce your requirement for LH, so you will need less LH to produce the same amount of testosterone. (which is a good thing)

Now, Toco-8 will probably keep T levels around the same unless you use a LH booster such as Sustain Alpha. (that’s where the synergy comes in)

Your testes are going to maintain their sensitivity from Toco-8 for quite some time… just checkout the blood tests at the beginning of this thread. (the guy had increased T levels and lower LH levels 4 weeks after dropping Toco-8)

-Eric

Top Bottom