Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test results for Sustain Alpha & Toco-8

Eric,

Whats your rationale for not using Aromasin during PCT? I'm currently using the Test recovery stack after a 7 week prop/var cycle as well as unleashed. I'm debating on whether to add nolva, clomid or aromasin at the moment. If you could help me out.

Two main problems with aromasin in PCT -

1. Its a steroid. that means its either going to directly (albeit only partly) inhibit the hypothalmus from releasing LH & FSH, or its going to act as an anti-androgen which can cause other problems.

2. Its going to reduce estrogen to the point where it will negatively effect blood lipids, libido and general health.

I never recommend steroid AI's during PCT unless you are running a heavy dose of HCG, which you should have ran during the cycle anyway.

-Eric

Two main problems with aromasin in PCT -

1. Its a steroid. that means its either going to directly (albeit only partly) inhibit the hypothalmus from releasing LH & FSH, or its going to act as an anti-androgen which can cause other problems.

2. Its going to reduce estrogen to the point where it will negatively effect blood lipids, libido and general health.

I never recommend steroid AI's during PCT unless you are running a heavy dose of HCG, which you should have ran during the cycle anyway.

-Eric
I would think that when using it with the TRS it would negate most of not all of these though?

Top Bottom