Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apparently Tyson got arrested again.........

Imnotdutch said:

Yes I wait..........and 90 percent of the time they back off.

I'm still struggling to see how your approach makes you 'peaceful'.

To maintain the peace, one must prepare for war.
Getting up in someone's face in an antagonistic manner, I must be prepred for an attack. At that distance, if I wait to se him start to hit me, Im getting hit. Im peaceful because I maintain and enforce the peace in my vicinity.

NEW YORK (June 21) - Mike Tyson was arrested early Saturday after a brawl with two men outside a Brooklyn hotel and was charged with assault and disorderly conduct.

The former heavyweight champion was treated for minor cuts to his hands after the two men apparently retrieved some type of pole from the hotel lobby and used it against him, police said. They had no further information on the pole.

The brawl broke out about 5:30 a.m. outside the hotel where Tyson was staying, police said. They did not immediately have information on what started the fight.

The Brooklyn district attorney's office said Tyson was expected to be arraigned late Saturday or early Sunday.

Shelly Finkel, adviser to the 36-year-old Brooklyn-born boxer, did not know any of the details of the confrontation.

``I don't know anything except what I heard this morning,'' Finkel said. ``I'm in the process of trying to find out.''

Finkel said he spoke to Tyson on Tuesday, and the boxer said he planned to travel to Phoenix.

The two other men in the brawl also were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct. Police identified one as Nestor Alvarez, 24, but they did not identify the other.

One of the two men and a woman who was with them were taken to Bellevue Hospital and treated for minor injuries, police said. Tyson was not taken to the hospital.

not only is mike a big target, he is a sucker for trouble.

I think he would be better off if he just stayed up on the roof of his building with his pidgeons, smokin herb.

LOL from the looks of things from that above article, it sounds like 2 drunk hispanic guys got an idea "lets hit Mike with a pole" and he whupped both their asses for it.

06-21) 22:30 PDT NEW YORK (AP) --

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was arrested on assault charges early Saturday following a street brawl with two guests outside a Brooklyn hotel, police said.

The boxer was treated for minor cuts to his hands after the other men apparently swung at him with a metal pole taken from the lobby of the hotel where Tyson also was staying, police said.

Tyson, 36, was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, in the 5:30 a.m. fight. The two men, Samuel Velez, 31, of Reading, Pa., and Nestor Alvarez, 24, of Philadelphia, both were charged with misdemeanor counts of menacing and harassment, according to the Brooklyn district attorney's office. Velez and Alvarez pleaded not guilty at an early Sunday arraignment.

One of the men and their female companion were treated for minor injuries at a hospital, police said. Tyson was not hospitalized.

A source close to the investigation said the two men started the fight with Tyson, adding that the boxer feared the men would hit him with the pole.

"They did instigate it," the source told The Associated Press. "They were harassing him, saying things to him."

Shelly Finkel, adviser to the Brooklyn-born boxer, did not know any of the details of the confrontation, saying, "I'm in the process of trying to find out."

Tyson was released later Saturday and was due back in court at an unspecified later date, the district attorney's office said.

Tyson walked silently past a small group fans who shouted "Mike! Mike!" as he was led out the precinct in a driving rain.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
LOL,that entire post seemed like a giant,oxymoronic,bi-polar roller-coaster ride...:FRlol:

I tell you what? I been steamed about what you said since yesterday and I tried to let it go but I caint. Let me tell you something? You dont want this hardass redneck all up on your ass with a couple maingy mean coondogs.

coming up next month on fox sports channel is a 2 hour "behind the glory" with mike tyson. In the commercial they stated viewer discretion STRONGLY (bolded) advised. The advertisement was like 1 minute long and showed him on the roof of a building tending to pigeons and picking one up that was dead and in the background you could hear him saying that he was tired of living in this world and that he hoped the next world would be less painful. Of course it's on fox so it was well produced, but still, I think it'll be pretty fucking cool.

it's sad to say that a mike tyson interview is more entertaining than a mike tyson fight.

http://foxsports.lycos.com/content/view?contentId=1427936

Top Bottom