Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apparently Tyson got arrested again.........

I watched this video online yesterday. Here's my review of it.

A white blob with a smaller black sphere ontop of it(his head) I think was the guy provoking Tyson. Tyson was an all black blob. There were several other black blobs on the video, but they were not highlighted by the editor of the video and therefore apparently not Mike Tysons. The white blob appeared near the black Tyson blob and then suddenly the white blob is stretched out to an oblong shape appearing to be on the floor. The Tyson blob teleported to various parts of the screen. Then the white blob retook it's spherical shape and appeared to be standing again. Then the black blob appeared next to it and again the white blob morphed into what look like a football lying on its side. More black blob teleporting. Then the white blob left the screen, and the black blob appeared to be chasing the white blob. It was probably the best fight I've ever seen capture on video.

supersizeme said:
I watched this video online yesterday. Here's my review of it.

A white blob with a smaller black sphere ontop of it(his head) I think was the guy provoking Tyson. Tyson was an all black blob. There were several other black blobs on the video, but they were not highlighted by the editor of the video and therefore apparently not Mike Tysons. The white blob appeared near the black Tyson blob and then suddenly the white blob is stretched out to an oblong shape appearing to be on the floor. The Tyson blob teleported to various parts of the screen. Then the white blob retook it's spherical shape and appeared to be standing again. Then the black blob appeared next to it and again the white blob morphed into what look like a football lying on its side. More black blob teleporting. Then the white blob left the screen, and the black blob appeared to be chasing the white blob. It was probably the best fight I've ever seen capture on video.

:lmao:

best announcing ever

Top Bottom