Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apparently Tyson got arrested again.........

Julez said:
I can really emphasize with celeb boxers/wrestlers etc. I mean, one of the reasons I never go to straight club's anymore is you always get one drunk moron that tries to impress people by starting on the big guy.

My favourite is the 'oh yeah, before I got an injury(etc) I used to press 200k' crap from some pencil-for-arms prick.

Ironically, some of you guys might remember last year when I was nearly charged with attempted manslaughter when I took issue with one of these pricks.

Having said that, Tyson has some serious behaviour issue's.

I can bench 200k and have pencils for arms........well more like twiglets but you get the point.

ask mitch green how well this idea works.
SofaGeorge said:

It's different than that. Tyson gets jumped regularly. That is why he has bodyguards. Every up and coming chump boxer who wants a shot at a title fight uses the same technique when they spot Tyson (or any top boxer out at a bar). They mouth off, call him a pussy, then take a swing at him.

their belief is if they can make a media stink about getting in a scrap with Tyson and knocking him out in a bar fight... they will be handed a 25 million title shot so Tyson can reclaim his honor.

It is stupid thinking... but it happens all the time.

Imnotdutch said:

Peaceful and god-fearing yet you would take a tyre-iron to somebodies face? Comes across as slightly hypocritical :)

What, you think God has a problem with violence? I got news for you-he doesnt and neither do I. Like I said I never start nothin. I just finish it.

anabolicmd said:

What, you think God has a problem with violence? I got news for you-he doesnt and neither do I. Like I said I never start nothin. I just finish it.

So you have discussed this with him in depth?

Where does the face / tyre-iron thing come into being peaceful?

Imnotdutch said:

So you have discussed this with him in depth?

Where does the face / tyre-iron thing come into being peaceful?

Violince is allowed in self defense. If you dont want a tire iron in your face, stay out of mine!

anabolicmd said:

Violince is allowed in self defense. If you dont want a tire iron in your face, stay out of mine!

In self-defence.........ok. Maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'in your face'. Do you mean physically attacking you or just squaring up and busting your balls a bit?

Imnotdutch said:

In self-defence.........ok. Maybe I misunderstand what you mean by 'in your face'. Do you mean physically attacking you or just squaring up and busting your balls a bit?

I mean getting all puffed up like youre gonna do something.

Imnotdutch said:

Then it isnt self defence..........how can you be defending yourself if the other guy didnt attack you?

So in your world, you wait for him to hit you first? If he shows intent, and he has the capability, it is my right to take him out.

anabolicmd said:

So in your world, you wait for him to hit you first? If he shows intent, and he has the capability, it is my right to take him out.

Yes I wait..........and 90 percent of the time they back off.

I'm still struggling to see how your approach makes you 'peaceful'.

Top Bottom