Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apparently Tyson got arrested again.........

supernav said:
No shit. It takes TWO guys to fight 'em. Jesus. what wimps.

-= nav =-

If this is what happened then the two guys are tossers.........but wimps?? The guy wasa top level boxer.........being afraid to take him on one on one does not make you a wimp.

For the record, if I saw MT I would not be looking for an excuse to take him on. He would totally destroy me.

supernav said:
Everyone gets into fights now and then.

-= nav =-

I have had one fight in 18 years and that was because somebody stubbed a cigarette out on my nieces arm..........this of course excludes boxing and JJ training.

I NEVER ever start shit. But I do like to drink, and I do like to fight, yessir. But I tell you what? You come up to me and you get in my face and you wanna get a goddamn drink over my shoulder at the bar well Im gonna jack up your face with my tire iron. Im a peceful, god-fearing man but I dont take shit from anybody. So call me a hardass redneck I dont care. Heck, I got that phrase tattooed in chinese letering right on my left shoulder.

anabolicmd said:
I NEVER ever start shit. But I do like to drink, and I do like to fight, yessir. But I tell you what? You come up to me and you get in my face and you wanna get a goddamn drink over my shoulder at the bar well Im gonna jack up your face with my tire iron. Im a peceful, god-fearing man but I dont take shit from anybody. So call me a hardass redneck I dont care. Heck, I got that phrase tattooed in chinese letering right on my left shoulder.

Peaceful and god-fearing yet you would take a tyre-iron to somebodies face? Comes across as slightly hypocritical :)

I saw him the other night on that Carson Daly mtv show. you can tell carson was kinda scared, and was very carful askinghim questions. and mike was acting like a psycho man, that's a scary dude. talks and acts like he's still 12.

Last edited:
I can really emphasize with celeb boxers/wrestlers etc. I mean, one of the reasons I never go to straight club's anymore is you always get one drunk moron that tries to impress people by starting on the big guy.

My favourite is the 'oh yeah, before I got an injury(etc) I used to press 200k' crap from some pencil-for-arms prick.

Ironically, some of you guys might remember last year when I was nearly charged with attempted manslaughter when I took issue with one of these pricks.

Having said that, Tyson has some serious behaviour issue's.

Top Bottom