Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone know how to get OUT of a gym membership??

I'm sooooo happy right now!!

Just talked to the manager at the gym!! I get 2 free personal training sessions for FREE....and I have to type up a letter and give it to the girls at the gym for her, so they can fire his a$$!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO

MandieG said:
I'm sooooo happy right now!!

Just talked to the manager at the gym!! I get 2 free personal training sessions for FREE....and I have to type up a letter and give it to the girls at the gym for her, so they can fire his a$$!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOO
Good stuff girl the trainer is an idiot you are so on the right track. I hope they do something regarding the child care as well that is total BS not changing the diaper.

I finished my article on how to Find a Gym, the top 10 things to look for. Thanks for your help. Here's a link to the article "Find a Gym"!

Always ask around about a trainer before you hire one. At the gym I go to there are some experienced trainers who have been there for years and are very good, then there are some (usually college aged)who don't really know what they are doing. I watch and listen to some of them and almost cringe.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom