Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any serious basketball players - i need advice!!!

COOLJ

I NVR SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. I JUST SAID IT WAS HARD TO BELIEVE. MY NEIGHBOR WAS 5-9 AND HE COULD DUNK A 10 FOOT RIM WITH TWO HANDS ALSO. HOWEVER, HE WAS DOING IT AT 17. NOT 15. THAT KID DONT EVEN HAVE HAIR ON HIS NUTS YET. ALSO, MY NEIGHBOR WAS A FOOTBALL KICKER AND SOCCER PLAYER. HIS LEGS WERE EXTREMELY STRONG.

ALSO, THAT LITTLE DUDE, SAID HE WAS 5-8, 15 YEARS OLD. I'M BETTING THAT GUY IN YOUR PIX ISNT 5-8 AND ONLY 15 YEARS OLD.

KAYNE

last time i measured myself was like 2 months ago which said i was 5 7 5 8. so i thoguht i would round up so you ould believe me. and if i was bone in 1986 so how old am i then smart guy. theres a guy one my team that is my hight my age that can wind mill. (but that is another thing cuz colour is something to you and he is black)
all i do is ball. except now cuz i hurt my ankle. but i go to the states and rip aau teams. my hole team is elite athletes probably the best in the country.

thriller said:
last time i measured myself was like 2 months ago which said i was 5 7 5 8. so i thoguht i would round up so you ould believe me. and if i was bone in 1986 so how old am i then smart guy. theres a guy one my team that is my hight my age that can wind mill. (but that is another thing cuz colour is something to you and he is black)
all i do is ball. except now cuz i hurt my ankle. but i go to the states and rip aau teams. my hole team is elite athletes probably the best in the country.

WELL, IF YOU WERE "BONE" IN 1986, I STILL DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE.....SMART GUY!!! AND "COLOUR" DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME!!!

SO YOU ARE THE BEST HUH!!! IF YOU EVER COME TO NEW ORLEANS CITY TO "RIP" SOME TEAMS, PM ME FIRST. I'LL TAKE YOU TO A FEW PLAYGROUNDS IN THE CITY WITH LOTS OF LITTLE DUDES WHO DO NOTHING BUT SELL DRUGS AND PLAY BALL. EVERY DAY ALL DAY.

OH YEAH, HOW TALL IS 5 7 5 8??? OR DO YOU MEAN 5'7" OR 5'8"?

KAYNE

i never said i was the best. you just hatn on me so... i dont know what your sayin. ya there is alot of guys that could rip me. and look at what your talkin bout. guys that are a bunch of uneducated people. i have school and other stuff. if colour means nothin to you then y you so suprized when i said i was white and could dunk.

Top Bottom