Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright.....NFC Championship game....

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date

And the winner will be?

• Eagles

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Falcons

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Chaos_Mage said:
Peerless Price.. lol... I'd rather have Vincent Price

Defense PPG Allowed... Eagles 16.3, Falcons 21.1.

Yards schmards. Many of the yards gained aginst the Eagles came when they were up 35-10 and fucked around for the last quarter and a half-- Plus the last 2 games when the Philadelphia Children's Choir took the field on defense.

The Falcons rushing attack is all fine and dandy, but their defense is so shoddy they will need to pass to keep up. A $120 million dollar running back won't help.

Eagles 44
Falcons 3 (by way of a fumbled fair catch)

nice - lol

but you ignore the 16th ranked rush D.

and Atlanta's league best Special Teams punt, ko and return team

...theysaid the same thing about Atlanta's D against the Rams - TWICE

The Shadow said:
LOL

yall keep talking about the passing game

16th defense + BEST rushing team in the NFL = 200 yards on the ground....

Look at the points allowed. That stat was changing drastically in the latter half of the year. Philly has so much more depth than the Falcons. It'll be a good game, but the Eagles have it.

The Shadow said:
but you ignore the 16th ranked rush D.

and Atlanta's league best Special Teams punt, ko and return team

...theysaid the same thing about Atlanta's D against the Rams - TWICE

16th ranked rush D. That's not like 30th, is it? The Eagles can stack 10 in the box, and Lito Sheppard will cover two receivers plus Algae Fumbler. WHat?

Chaos_Mage said:
16th ranked rush D. That's not like 30th, is it? The Eagles can stack 10 in the box, and Lito Sheppard will cover two receivers plus Algae Fumbler. WHat?

Dunn will get outside so fast on a short screen that all you will see is ass and elbows...

The Shadow said:
Dunn will get outside so fast on a short screen that all you will see is ass and elbows...

If he's all you're counting on, goodnight. Philly's D-line is too well conditioned to get the holes your guys will need later in the game. (ATL's going to have to try to catch up.) Vick will be contained, and there goes the running numbers you're talking about. Plus, Trotter and Kearse will be hurrying Vick so much and his passes aren't the best, I'll bet half of them are thrown behind Dunn.

The Shadow said:

You are assuming Vick can make that throw.

You must be an olympic track and field athlete to able to jump to that conclusion.

Chaos_Mage said:
You are assuming Vick can make that throw.

You must be an olympic track and field athlete to able to jump to that conclusion.

Analogies for Dummies must be a kick ass book

Man, a lot of blind loyalism in this thread. I agree with those that said it would be in the 20 range. It will be a close game just from the style of play from both teams, and possibly the weather. I truly have no idea who will win. It's a great matchup. With the Eagles having TO I'd take Philly, but without him their passing game becomes very similar to Atlanta's. This could be a breakout game for Vick, or it could prove he is still a year or two away from being a superbowl qb. Personally it is kinda hard to pick against the Eagles at home, especially seeing as though they have lost the past 3 NFC championships. I definitely think the Falcons could win it, but my gut says they probably won't if I'm being realistic and just looking at the game for what it is.

slickdadd said:
Man, a lot of blind loyalism in this thread. I agree with those that said it would be in the 20 range. It will be a close game just from the style of play from both teams, and possibly the weather. I truly have no idea who will win. It's a great matchup. With the Eagles having TO I'd take Philly, but without him their passing game becomes very similar to Atlanta's. This could be a breakout game for Vick, or it could prove he is still a year or two away from being a superbowl qb. Personally it is kinda hard to pick against the Eagles at home, especially seeing as though they have lost the past 3 NFC championships. I definitely think the Falcons could win it, but my gut says they probably won't if I'm being realistic and just looking at the game for what it is.

thats what Im sayin

+- 4 points.

Im just amazed that folks cant give Atlanta the creidt they have EARNED this year

Top Bottom