Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/30 NCAAF **5 Mill Thursday Night Game** Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State 7:45pm ESPN

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The fans at Boone Pickens Stadium will be treated to a game between the Texas A&M Aggies and the Oklahoma State Cowboys when they take their seats on Thursday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cowboys listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Aggies, while the game's total is sitting at 67.

Texas A&M was a 27-20 winner in its last match at home against Florida International. They failed to cover the 29–point spread as favorites, while the total score of 47 sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.

Oklahoma State was a 65-28 winner in their most recent outing at home against Tulsa. They covered the 7–point spread as favorites, while the total score (93) made winners of OVER bettors.

Current streak:
Texas A&M has won 3 straight games.
Oklahoma State has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Texas A&M: 3-0 SU, 1-1 ATS
Oklahoma State: 3-0 SU, 2-1 ATS

Texas A&M most recently:
When playing in September are 9-1
When playing on turf are 4-6
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing within the conference are 3-7

Oklahoma State most recently:
When playing in September are 9-1
When playing on turf are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the conference are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 10 of Texas A&M's last 12 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Texas A&M's last 6 games when playing Oklahoma State
Texas A&M is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games when playing Oklahoma State
Texas A&M is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Oklahoma State
Oklahoma State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oklahoma State's last 6 games when playing Texas A&M
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma State's last 5 games at home
Oklahoma State is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games

Next up:
Texas A&M home to Arkansas, Saturday, October 9
Oklahoma State at Louisiana-Lafayette, Friday, October 8

Re: 9/30 NCAAF **5 Mill Thursday Night Game** Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State 7:45pm ESP

leaning towards Oklahoma. don't know enuf about college so i'll just follow someone like red if he likes them too.

:whatever:

Re: 9/30 NCAAF **5 Mill Thursday Night Game** Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State 7:45pm ESP

leaning towards Oklahoma. don't know enuf about college so i'll just follow someone like red if he likes them too.

:whatever:
i really have no idea who to pick on this game. was hoping for a bigger spread.

just talked it over with the guru.. aggies are the hot pick, so naturally i have to go okst.

aggies=good D
cowboys=good O

should be close, but i like that ok st has one of the better RBs out there and a 26 year old QB with a gun (baseball player)

I;m tempted to go big, I lost 10 mill this past weekend. Need to stock up on my K..
I'll be back shortly with my final judgement.

texas a/m will cover

Wow....... D versus O!! I;m going with my gut instincts...........all In!!!

^^^

Top Bottom