Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9/26 cfb San Diego State Aztecs vs. Air Force Falcons 2pm

i should sticky this game .. to prove how little skill goes into picking 75% of these games lmao

4th and 1 at AFA 47 Ryan Lindley pass complete to Vincent Brown for

17 yards to the AFA 30, tackled by Brady Amack for a 1ST down.

1st and 10 at AFA 30 Timeout San Diego State, clock 00:03.

1st and 10 at AFA 30 Ryan Lindley pass complete to Vincent Brown for 30 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.

anyone have any idea why a team would call a time out with 3 seconds left more then 2 scores down??? i wish they would have cracked the qb ribs on that play and the coach got fired

and keep in mind they werent in the redzone/scoring range for anyone that knows anything about football

Last I looked it was 24 to 8 at the end of the 4th. I wrote this one off. I can't beleive SD St did that lol.

Last I looked it was 24 to 8 at the end of the 4th. I wrote this one off. I can't beleive SD St did that lol.

if i had hosted the game .. i would have probably clicked air force as the winner early .. i do that in the nfl when a game looks over

I was hoping for a last second tipped hailmary miracle lol

I'm gonna lose my ass to VT.

Top Bottom