Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/14 MLB: Seattle at Boston (7:05 PM EST)

swole

SEA: Moyer (0-1, 4.38 ERA)
BOS: Schilling (2-0, 1.93 ERA)

The Mariners hope they get more respect from the Red Sox on Friday than they do from Vegas oddsmakers, who peg them as pups.

The Mariners start Jamie Moyer, 0-1, 4.38 ERA, while the Sox counter with Curt Schilling, 2-0, 1.93.

Seattle brings a 5-5 overall mark (3-4 in the division) into this game versus a Boston team carrying a 6-3 record.

Oddsmakers like the Red Sox in this one, opening the line at 215 in favor of Boston. They are 6-3 this season, while the Mariners are 5-5. The total, which is 4-5-0 to the OVER in Red Sox games and 7-3-0 in Mariners games, opened at 9.

The Mariners come off a 9-5 win against the Indians, a game where they were underdogs. The game went over the closing total of 8.

The Red Sox lost to the Blue Jays 8-6 as favorites. That contest went over the closing total.

The Mariners need to cut down on the strikeouts and get some runners on base. They rank #14 in the league, whiffing 7.2 times per game. The hitters need to make some contact.

Some trends to consider:
Seattle is 1-5-2 OU in its last 8 games against Boston
Seattle is 3-10-0 SU in its last 13 games after scoring 7 to 9 runs
Seattle is 8-3-1 OU in its last 12 away
Seattle is 4-1-0 OU in its last 5 games
Boston is 6-14-0 OU in its last 20 at home
Boston is 1-5-2 OU in its last 8 games against Seattle

Next up:
Seattle at Boston, Saturday, April 15
Boston home to Seattle, Saturday, April 15

i set the closing date for tomorrow

since i don't know who bet and who didn't, i'm going to have this event abandoned

sorry guys

i have a screenshot of who bet as of 7:30 PM...if Boston wins I'll consider settling regardless of the 30 minutes left unattended

We should all bomb whoever tries to rip you off. That way people know not to take advantage of bookies mistakes.

eat big said:
If the event is abandoned, the K isn't returned I don't think.

It definitely is, this is what we have mods do when there's a push.

d_o_c_ said:
We should all bomb whoever tries to rip you off. That way people know not to take advantage of bookies mistakes.

Don't worry, it's no biggie. Usually it happens not because people try to rip us off, but because the event is still open and they don't think to check the closing time.

Either way I have a screenshot of the bets placed at 7:30.

Guys, I am sincerely sorry about what happened tonight. As soon as I noticed the wrong date, I PM'd stilleto to abandon the event. I had a screenshot and decided it might have been OK to settle the event in favor of the proper outcome. However, when I came back to my computer to settle, stilleto had already abandoned the event, thus returning the wagered karma back to it's original owner. I didn't purposely stiff anyone out of karma. If you want, post up and I'll be sure to hit you a few times with my KP.

PM me if you guys have any questions!

Top Bottom